Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

trying to convince my bud not to take HGH

polebot

my friend wants to take hgh for his first cycle.and from what i see a lot on this board is vets telling newbs to stay away from it for first cycles.hes 24 years old 6'4 and only 160 pounds.now ive tried to steer him away from it already but what can i say thatll scare him straight?

hes gonna run a cycle of something no matter what but im trying to convince to not run the hgh.

if hes going to run something...

250mg/weekly of test e or c..

with a proper pct...

but i doubt hes going to grow...
doesnt sound like he has his diet..on track or training..
dude should just eat!! hes fucking 160!! at 6'4!!

Hell yeah he should eat. At least 5 g's of carbs a day and 300 grams of protien a day. He'll be huge in no time as long as he lifts and sleeps right. Shit, I have a buddy at the gym who's 26, 6'2", weights about 240lbs and is as strong as a bull, nutarally. He eat's like a pig but lifts like a beast.

Carls Jr

Double

6 dollar burger

It's like sex..No like women!! Cuz 2 is better than one!!! one you pop you can't stop!! They are that good!! And will thicken him up in a quick tick

Before posting here, the question that you need to ask is: will your friend actually listen to what you tell him?

That is the first step that should be asked and there is nothing wrong with using gh for a first cycle but at his age, I would not be totally convinced. Especially his weight!!! I am pretty much the same height and 100lbs more than him.

Like the man said, tell him to eat a burger or 60

cardinal bro..it says hes going to run someting no matter what...but hes trying to convince him...but in my own personal experience i always see yougn kids taking the stuff..i try explaing..about wait..age..and on..diet and training..next month theyll be 10lbs - 20lbs heaver due to anadrol or dbol..and then 1 mnth after theyll be the same weight becasue tey dont know what pct is...

i think he should just educate his friend on a simple cycle... because if hes going to take something forsure..you dont want him frontloading wit like 2 grams of test..
because when you do just put in a ml or 2 mls of test..in your syringe..it doent seem like much and ..not that much change can happen from it..

i think you should educate him on it... if hes going to do it forsure..if hes having mixed thoughts...

convince him to wait bro..

yeah but guys..it says hes going to run no matter what...soo throw him some ideas

too young, besides it may hinder your own hgh production, as the body realizes it doesn't need to produce hgh anymore then it shuts down, you wanna screw it that? Esp at your age ? Hell i have seen some crazy things and this is one of them anything.........FAIL TO Plan=Plan TO Fail! simple as that!

RADAR

Top Bottom