Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trying to bulk and bulk fast! Naturally

FOB

Im twenty years old too young for gear :) but cant wait till im 24-25 so i can get on gear but for now i wanted to know what kinds of workouts has worked for you the best to bulk :)

"Get up! and Train"

You don't bulk in the gym bro you bulk in the kitchen. Eat lots. Quality foods

Pimping is easy

Im twenty years old too young for gear :) but cant wait till im 24-25 so i can get on gear but for now i wanted to know what kinds of workouts has worked for you the best to bulk :)

"Get up! and Train"

Diet is the main thing other then that lift heavy compound and u will grow all over...don't isolate

"obsessed is what the lazy call the motivated"

One thing I see wrong bro is that you said you want to bulk fast... Well, once you get past your easy newb gains, you'll start to realise that nothing really happens very fast with all this, its a long, slow laborious process that will take years of hard training and harder dieting to achieve something worthwhile, in my experience, bulk fast = get fat quickly, there's lots of good advice above as well there man, these fellows know their game.

One thing I see wrong bro is that you said you want to bulk fast... Well, once you get past your easy newb gains, you'll start to realise that nothing really happens very fast with all this, its a long, slow laborious process that will take years of hard training and harder dieting to achieve something worthwhile, in my experience, bulk fast = get fat quickly, there's lots of good advice above as well there man, these fellows know their game.

exactly. fast gains are bad gains.

everyone wants a short cut. it takes years to build a base

Exactly. I learned that the hard way when I did my first bulk. I gained 30 lbs in a winter and ended up 205, but I was a complete fatass. 4-5k cals per day was t the smartest way to bulk, bring so much above maintenance. Then I had to cut for about 4 months afterwards which sucked pretty bad.

yeah fast gains, even fast steroid gains usually arent good. too many guys get bloated and pumped and think they gained 20lb of muscle on their test/deca/dbol, man you gained probably 7-8lb if you did all the right things. but do this 3-4 times over 2 years and that could be 36lb which is a LOT
even guys on steroids have to learn they cant have what they want tomorrow

Top Bottom