Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The truth on OXA SPA(as s/b asked)

Italianboy

Italian oxandrolone spa is been discontinued for sure in '99.So you can find around some boxes yet w/expiration dates 2004(AAS have a 60months availability by law).
They said they produce it(but not in Italy)for another country:England at the same features:30tabs,2.5mg each
This isn't a 100%sure info because the guy @ the phone could tell me this at all.
BTW here is the nr of SPA MILAN if you don't trust me and want to check.
SPA - Societa' Prodotti Antibiotici spa
Via Biella 8
20143 MIlano
tel. 0039-2-891391

Hi Bro, I was the one who was asking for the SPA OX production. I am sure that they are producing it but not sure for which country. As I told earlier, the last boxes I bought has a production date 01/2001 and the leaflet is in German and English. So most probably they make it for UK and a German speaking country (Germany:D, Austria, Switzerland... did I miss one?)

NO zar!!Pure qui rompi le palle!!!:D;)

MRT:are you from Germany?If you are,CAn you tell me something about primobolan S(is it been discontinued?How is the black market price in German?and so..)?

No man, I'm from Turkey. Primobolan is still around. There were some rumors that they stopped producing it. I called Schering Turkey and they said they did no stop and have no plans to do so. However there was some kind of a raw material shortage which stopped production for a while. I can't confirm this for the rest of Europe but Primo is available in Turkey and cost about 4.5USD in pharmacies:p

THX man I'll come in turkey very soon!!:DHow is the pharmacy there?Just come in and ask?
But I was talking about Primobolan S(the tabs!)and not about depot.

Sorry for replying late, bro. I was away for a short vacation and never had a chance to check the net. I am not sure about the Primo tabs, they may not be available here. BTW, which cities are you going to visit? If you will be in smaller cities, towns for vacation you may not find much AAS. Even at big pharmacies they won't stock big quantities. So, go in a big pharmacy and gave them your list, they will most probably have the stuff in a couple of days. It is also better to get your stuff in 2-3 different places if you are after big quantities. They don't usually ask for any prescription, but if you are buying unusual amounts they may get nervous.

Good Shopping:D

Top Bottom