Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The truth about Tamoxifen (nolva)

Twas a joke. And ur reply tells me u have no reading comprehension nor a sense of humor

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EliteFitness

we don't talk like that to each other on the AAS forum, much less to a COTB and a mentor and vet prior. now I don't know if you are just joking around or not but next time you are gonna get a time out .. AAS forum isn't a playground, read the rules.

you can flame, attack, and have fun in C&C.. but not in here.

Because it's all about the money, my friend! Why else would they say tamox is outdated and useless, and sell the shit at the same time? Kinda hypocritical, huh! Bottom line...dudes have been recovering from Nolva since the 80's. Are there other options?....sure there are. But nolva works too!

because nolva has a purpose, blocking estrogen. but its NOT for pct.

btw I am a chem need rep and we sell it but I have no desire to recommend it to people for pct. it works well for people looking to block estrogen who aren't concerned with their penis not functioning during the duration of it. thats about it .. your post makes no sense. its hypocritical to sell it but not recommend it for pct? but its also bad to bash it and sell natural products.? so either way we lose in your mind.

and the post you made in bold proves everything.. this is 2012 champ.. ronald reagan isn't president, the berlin wall isn't up, and back to the future isn't in theaters. get with the times.

Anymore name calling on my watch gets a :lightning: I don't care if you're joking or not!

You guys just keep on arguing, I woke up with morning wood again
:)

Keep your shit nolva, I'm living in 2012

Yeah I love a good debate, but when someone is up against a wall they eventually have to resort to dirty tacticts, and that's not my game.

snooch pounder - as a new member of a board, it's often logical and "expected" to at least respect peoples' opinions on here, especially if someone's a vet, paying member, etc...

Now I don't normally give any chances, and seeing as you're a newbie, my primary instinct is to ban you, but my collegues seem to be a lot more generous. This is your one and only chance to redeem yourself. You look like someone who is well-versed in the topic of "juice" and someone who could provide valuable information to other members and add value to the board. don't wash that down the drain by acting like a douche. Let's all play nice and benefit from each other knowledge and experiences. Cool?

And lol at dumb kid. I kinda find that flattering at age 32!

Okay, a 32 year old that acts like a dumb kid.

As far as I'm concerned this guy was already proved himself unworthy to contribute here. And I'm pretty lenient.

Top Bottom