Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The truth about Tamoxifen (nolva)

Brothers calm down...

Hate to disagree w a vet at the expense of sounding like a moron...but I'll disagree here. Maybe it's a different strokes/diff folks kinda thing. But, this is my 4th cycle pct, 2nd cycle pct with nolva...and I'll be damned if this shit doesn't make me horny as shit! Weiner works like a champ, no bad or emotional issues, and no sides whatsoever. So...idk, but i do think the anti-nolva theme on here is extremely suspicious! And i realize that 3/4 of those opinions are from sheep. Baaaaa..aaa

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EliteFitness

I was about to give you the benefit of the doubt until I continued reading and saw you might be looking to start some shit.

Hey, maybe nolva helped you because it helped balance some estro out -- maybe made it higher, maybe made it lower. Sometimes that can cause an increase in libido. But it's VERY chancy. ANd most people feel like shit on it. And it doesn't help in recovery. So, if you love it...GREAT. But I still couldn't , in good conscience, recommend it.

I'm enjoying this debate. How can the anti nolva theme be suspicious when the sponsors of the site sell both?

I'm enjoying this debate. How can the anti nolva theme be suspicious when the sponsors of the site sell both?

Because it's all about the money, my friend! Why else would they say tamox is outdated and useless, and sell the shit at the same time? Kinda hypocritical, huh! Bottom line...dudes have been recovering from Nolva since the 80's. Are there other options?....sure there are. But nolva works too!
Sent from my DROID RAZR using EliteFitness

Top Bottom