Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The truth about Tamoxifen (nolva)

Nolvadex does increase free testosterone.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6193975

For every one of these studies you pull there is going to be another that counters the argument... Its a waste of time and i for one have much better things to do on a sunday than waste more time on a useless debate... Good luck to the nolva users... I will stick with the modern pct

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app from Dylan Gemelli

Guys outside the USA and Canada don't have access to supps like unleashed, hcgenerate, etc so if all they can get is nolvadex then surely telling them that they should rather use nothing than nolva is not the best advice since nolvadex does help in hpta recovery?

If you have alternatives to nolva that work better for you then great, but sometimes that is not an option.

Guys outside the USA and Canada don't have access to supps like unleashed, hcgenerate, etc so if all they can get is nolvadex then surely telling them that they should rather use nothing than nolva is not the best advice since nolvadex does help in hpta recovery?

If you have alternatives to nolva that work better for you then great, but sometimes that is not an option.

if I had no other options (which is a bullshit excuse) i would rather run no PCT than run nolva.

i'm sure you guys have access to hcg, HMG, and some type of natty test booster. that would be what i would run over nolva

and PS I do not believe that nolva helps in hpta recovery aside from killing your estrogen which gives you the false impression that it is helping. if it did then why do guys who have low T run testosterone instead of nolva for HRT?

and before you break out the "steve you are biased, you are a mod pushing products blah blah blah' .. check this out.. I rep for chemical needs and chemical needs sells nolva!!! hmmmmm.... either I suck as a rep or I actually care about guys recovery and want them to run the very best PCT possible. nolva has its purpose, its a ridiculously strong AI, but its NOT for pct.

Reactions: ceo
The way I see it, it doesn't matter if Nolva increases test or not. The way that garbage made me feel is indescribable and not worth it. Honestly went into a downward spiral of depression and feeling weak and worthless. Had some dark ass thoughts too bros. Stay away!

Actual fact. NOBODY FEELS BETTER THAN A LUMP OF SHIT WHEN ON NOLVA.
It's 2012 my brother. Their are in fact way more "modern" and effective pct's available. Pct where you still feel good is always going to be the more popular option.
I have not read in one single snippet of information that NOLVA does not make you feel like garbage.
Why am I taking a freakish anti estrogen that is also an estrogen for sex organs. I want a clear cut recovery.
HCG CLOMID AND UNLEASHED.
No crash.. Nothing. Fact. Couldn't be an opinion if it works for EVERYONE.
In a more effective and less stressful manner

and I have not read any male studies in short term use of tamox that say it makes you feel like 'garbage' in 4 weeks @ 20mgs/day, maybe people are forgetting that after coming off of steroids people always feel like garbage. PCT is the worst time for bodybuilders (horrible time for most) guys get depressed sometimes and feel like shit at other times because of the drop in testosterone levels; this has nothing to do with tamox. Let's call it like it is, some people have subjective views on tamox and others parrot those views, no real scientific data has been provided so far by anyone to prove anything realistically negative on tamox.

Nolvadex-Tamoxifen Citrate - iSteroids.com

I have never felt any difference on or off cycle with the pct I listed prior.
There has been plenty of scientific evidence shedding more than enough light on the negative effects.. If you don't mind me asking how old are you?
I feel a lot of the old school guys(no disrespect) are kind of stuck in the old ways. I'm not disputing tamoxifens effectiveness. Im simply disputing your argument that it is an essential in every pct. you can take a lot of other supplements even OTC supps and recover at the same caliber and feel a lot better. You disputing that comes off as stubborn to me.

Top Bottom