Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Truth About Drinking Winny

Para_Shoot

I know I have read over and over here that one can definitly drink winny. What I want to know are a few things about that.

Which way, drink/inject, has the longest time in the body.
Does the liver process both ways the same (drink/inject), therefore one way isn't better/worse for liver.
Doesn't tummy acids breakdown the winny before it even gets to where it needs to go, if you drink it?

By the way, I never had problem mixing winny and oil based in same syringe, some say not to do it, but it does work fine...for me.

What I want to do is drink the winny (I know you can do it..), therefore opening up an extra cc in my syringe for more EQ in my stack, but I wanted to know more about the delivery method and liver regarding this. THis way I won't go over the 2.5cc amount in one shot.

Thanks!

who says you have to limit injects to to 2.5cc's? You do not.
In regards to the winny no matter how you take it your liver is what removes it from your body so which ever way you take it your liver is still dealing with an AA17 steroid. Half life is effectively the same so no beneift there either. may as well drink it, it doesn't even taste that bad

Woot! Another drink winny thread.

Somebody posted an animal study here over a year ago. Drinking 50mg's winny is about the same as shooting 38 mg. This was an animal study -- not humans.

So technically, if you wanted to make the dosing equivalant, drink whatever you would shoot in a ratio of 50/38.

Now please god lets make drinking winny threads die :)

I believe you said "This was an animal study -- not humans." Then you go on about how we humans should drink a 50/38 ratio, when that ratio was supposidly for animals. You obviously have not provided any concrete, usefull info about the real ratio for humans, thus how can you let the thread die now? Finish what you started...

Top Bottom