Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trusting Moderators

R

roidog420

IMO, most of the mods here are very cool guys. They will be quick to help you with sources if they trust you & are down to earth people. HOWEVER there has been some bashing of a certain company here(and on other boards)lately by SOME mods, that makes me wonder.......These particular moderators in question have been known by myself in the past to have recommended sorces that were(and STILL are)selective scammers at best! So you say that mods have no control on weather or not a source goes south? Well, I would think that too if the sources in question weren't STILL using these SAME mods as references in their lists! The fact that they are being suppoertive of HIGHLY QUESTIONABLE sources and are NOW BASHING a certain company makes me wonder this:

1. Are these mods receiving free gear in order to silence the people here who have(in the past) posted about the scammers that I mentioned above? Do they sell their souls & SELL OUT the guys here so that THEY THEMSELVES can be setup with free gear????

2. Why are these people questioning(or bashing)a good companies name? Could it be that they are being compensated with free gear(again)by these same questionable sources(or other ones)for posting this?

If you think that for TWO SECONDS that people who have the word "moderator" by their name aren't corruptable simply because of THAT then you must be retarded or something. I say this because it seems that most people here(and on other boards)seem to take the word of a moderator as "absolute gospel" and dont seem to want to question the POSSIBLE motives behind it. Too many sheep I swear.

I go by personal history....

I only contact a few mods on this board but these fucking guys have helped me tons! In fact slopain saved my ass a couple of hundred bucks last week. I can name many times that they have come through for me....

I give these dudes credit....the last thing I would want was some knucklehead bugging the shit out of me about a source who short changed me ect......but these guys have always helped me out!

But u are correct roidog there is nothing fair in love, war and juice!

I guarantee that there are no guarantees in life. It was said
best in the movie " The Godfather". "It's business...it's not personal." Approach all situations with a subtle hint of skepticism, but do not discard the fact that business runs most
smooth on repeats and word of mouth. Nobody wants to stir
up anything when defense mechanisms are in short order.:good: :good: :good: :good: :good:

Moderators, just like members, build up relationships with sources. Sources sometimes take advantage of this relationship..(former mods have rarely done this too) a moderator will not know for weeks, maybe months that a source has gone bad... though most times it is faster. Obviously sources offer discounts and even front stuff to mods, or to POPULAR members. Though I dont know of any mods, that are still on this board, who have abused that to refer people to scammers, even selective ones.

KEEP IN MIND THAT, UNLESS THE MOD HAS PERSONAL IMMEADIATE CONTACT WITH THE SOURCE, IT IS VERY DIFFICULT FOR A MODERATOR TO KNOW THE CONDUCT OF SOURCES...UP TO THE MINUTE.... THEY DO THE BEST THEY CAN..

AS FAR AS PRODUCTS... PREFERENCES VARY... A LOT... some people love chinese (mostly for fiscal reasons) others would rather mass inject brovell...

Burgboy said:
I go by personal history....

But u are correct roidog there is nothing fair in love, war and juice!

RIGHT. And Im not saying that I am some bastian of integrity & am not corruptable or anything. I mean, everyone has their price right?! All IM sayiing is that if this scenario would occur, what would you do?----- A guy offers you say $500 dollars worth of free gear & all you have to do is to say that a certain companies quality has gone downhill lately just ONE TIME, as well as giving a good reference to any future customers, which will also be compensated with small amounts of free gear, AS WELL AS promosing to keep ANY AND ALL scammer posts dealing with said individual off the boards......What would you do??!!? It might be tough for SOME guys to say no is all Im saying, and based on my year on this board, I've seen certain mods who have displayed IMO(again)certain corruptable tendencies. And dudes should learn to take ALL negative posts with a grain of salt. I cant stand when I see people quoting mods and putting it out there like it is the word of the Lord or some shit. No wonder why scammers use these sort of tactics to sway customers----they obviously work as most people are just plain ignorant IMO!

Roidog420, since the first day you started posting on this board you have always been trying to stir up some controversy or just plane starting shit with people. Are you just a jealous individual or are you not getting enough love at home?

Anyway, you are right. But I do have to point out one thing, just because someone says that they want to send me free gear to back them doesn't mean that I'll back them. I mean think about it, if I back someone jus cuz they send me free shit but then they never deliver the products to buyers how does that make me look? I mean come on, do you really think that we mods are that stupid?

el cubano said:
Roidog420, since the first day you started posting on this board you have always been trying to stir up some controversy or just plane starting shit with people. Are you just a jealous individual or are you not getting enough love at home?

Anyway, you are right. But I do have to point out one thing, just because someone says that they want to send me free gear to back them doesn't mean that I'll back them. I mean think about it, if I back someone jus cuz they send me free shit but then they never deliver the products to buyers how does that make me look? I mean come on, do you really think that we mods are that stupid?

I agree %100 with EVERYTHING El Cubano just said...

trouble_60 said:
I have got nothing but love for the couple of mods I have delt with. Thye have been very helpfull.

I totally agree. Mods that have helped me, you know who you are and I thank you.
Later

el cubano said:

Whos tryin to stir up controversy bud? Im not the one who started all the negative posts about Ttokkyo...Im just responding with my opinion as to why certain individuals might say certain things about them is all. I never mentioned your name, so I dont know why your getting such a defensive 'tude with me. I understand that your sticking up for your boys, but Im not mentioning anyone specific & I DID say that most mods here have been pretty helpfull & totally cool with me. Obviously you have had some problems with what I have posted before, so your not one of them! Since you have been gone for awhile, I might suggest bringing yourself up to speed on certain issues, or improving your READING skills, because again, I get along with alot of the mods here as I made 100% sure to indicate in my ORIGINAL POST!

Top Bottom