Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

To trust or not to trust

bigdozer

I am new to this whole forum stuff, and the way it seems is you cant trust anybody. I have always wanted to use roids, I dont see nothing wrong with them if you use them smartly. Its just If you cant trust anyone, how am I ever gona get my hands on some. With all the talk of "5-0's" and Feds, for all I know, dont take it personal, this whole forum is run by Feds. Now I am not saying it is, and I dont mean any disrespect. I read the "All newbies read this " thread, so i guess I'll just keep reading and learning. So if you cant trust anybody, then who can you trust, hmmmm,go figure?

you're gonna get spam from scammer now.

There's a lot of good guys on this board bro! Yeah, you have to be careful if you're looking to do anything not permitted by law but there are not hundreds of feds lurking around wasting there time trying to bust petty steroid buyers. It's the big fish that they're out trying to catch. Even then there is not as much interest in steroids and stuff like that as there is in recreational drugs. So don't worry too much bro. Life is too short. Hang out, learn, and have fun!

Did a little looking around and all I know is that pm is something that is sent. Maybe something-mail? I feel like a freaking retard, I think it all happened when I unloaded one side of the bar, but there was still alot of weight on the other end, I woke up with this screw in my head and it gets loose at times.

Don't think that any sources or lists you may get because of this post are legit. They are most definitely scammers. Hang around for a while and you learn to respect some guys on this board and they will learn to respect you.

Top Bottom