Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

is it true steroids make your traps grow faster then any other muscle group?

i tried to find the article that i read . but it said that cops are told to identify possible steroids users by the trapezius muscle if it is abnormally large..
i laughed cause my traps resemble branch warrens no joke lol
any one read this or heard anything about it??? :p

i think what they are referring to are BB's in general. not all of them wear tight clothing and it may be easier to spot the large traps as a sign of a BB (or powerlifter)and their assumption is that they all use.

bigpimpin25 said:
i tried to find the article that i read . but it said that cops are told to identify possible steroids users by the trapezius muscle if it is abnormally large..
i laughed cause my traps resemble branch warrens no joke lol
any one read this or heard anything about it??? :p

my traps grow faster than any body part any way. I don't even do traps excercises, and they get bigger. must be the deadlifts :p

8and20 said:
i think what they are referring to are BB's in general. not all of them wear tight clothing and it may be easier to spot the large traps as a sign of a BB (or powerlifter)and their assumption is that they all use.[/QUOTE
that makes sense. cops tick me off ! i know cops that use steroids lol and how in the hell is ronnie coleman a cop ??? thats just ignorance on the departments behalf lol

dabuffguy said:
my traps grow faster than any body part any way. I don't even do traps excercises, and they get bigger. must be the deadlifts :p
do u think that large traps give you a more narrow appearance possibly hindering the notice of your shoulder development??

i only work traps when i deadlift and they still grow (no isolation exercise)

and i strongly agree with nelson's comment, i don't like the big trap look

Top Bottom