Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TRT for a year, coming off

dirtydarry50

Okay so i have been on doctor prescribed trt for a year + and i am going to have to come off because i have been having heart issues. i get palpitations and i decided to stop the trt and the problem went away so i know it was from that. what should be my plan now to recover?

Dude you have a privilege of having a Dr to help with this. Use it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

not likely you ever recover, your doctor should have told you that. really any time you use hormones for longer than 16 or 20 weeks straight your chances of recovery drop a lot. a year and it becaomes very hard

no you cannot just throw lots of drug at your body and force it to recover, if that was true nobody would be on trt for life

i really dont know if you will recover or not man... you can try to run an extended pct but there's no guarantee that will work... its just your best option

Okay so i have been on doctor prescribed trt for a year + and i am going to have to come off because i have been having heart issues. i get palpitations and i decided to stop the trt and the problem went away so i know it was from that. what should be my plan now to recover?

That's what you'll find out from the doc.

It will take quite some time to recover if you are able to so make sure you are patient and not expecting something unrealistic. I think you should definitely be working with your doctor on this one. I would start supplementing with N2Generate as the test is leaving your system to help you feel better. It is a great natural test booster.

There is definitely no guarantee of recovery after being on that long. You can try an extended PCT and hope for the best.

Top Bottom