Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TRT versus self medicate

Lionheart1967

I'm 53, and pretty fit, not really trying to build muscle, but I do strength training 3 days per week. I'm a pretty serious about long distance cycling and trail running. Other than being tired lots, I don't have symptoms of low t. In my area, it's hard to find a Dr to go the legal route. I have access to cypionate, and see a huge difference in the guys my age that take it. What dosage should I go with and should I worry about shutting down my natural levels.
I am a complete novice to it all.

You'll 100% shut down natural production. Most here gonna say find Dr, and you should, but if u think it'll make u feel better than try 200/wk and see. Or try titan medical online or live like a Viking .

Sent from my LG-Q710PL using Tapatalk

Taking exogenous test will shut you down, and TRT is for life. If you are considering this, you should try to get a referral to an endocrinologist first.

we talked TRT in one of our recent podcasts over on evo

what i would do first and foremost is get bloods. check out my signature

i got zero issue with self TRT if the person truly needs it and dude you are 53 so you likely do. just make sure you get your bloods done and don't overdose on TRT like many do. since you probably have more questions i highly suggest hitting me up for a consult where we can go over everything. way cheaper than going to a doctor

I'm 53, and pretty fit, not really trying to build muscle, but I do strength training 3 days per week. I'm a pretty serious about long distance cycling and trail running. Other than being tired lots, I don't have symptoms of low t. In my area, it's hard to find a Dr to go the legal route. I have access to cypionate, and see a huge difference in the guys my age that take it. What dosage should I go with and should I worry about shutting down my natural levels.
I am a complete novice to it all.

Start with a blood test

Top Bottom