Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

trt user looking for some advice on anavar

Max Expansion

Plat Hero
Platinum
hey guys- so after consulting the boards here, i think anavar is the way i want to go. i am a trt user- but i find the knowledge base on the steroids boards really helpful.

i use trt, but i am a borderline case and i am tired of the side effects, so i am looking for an alternative full replacement.- once again i know this is the wrong forum, but you guys really think more out of the box than anywhere else (although Im going to post this on life extension also)

It seems to me that a low dose of anavar- combined with arimidex- could be an alternative to full trt- as i have heard that low dose anavar can reduce sex hormone binding globulin , freeing up trt, and indeed as anavar is only midly hpta - hypothalamic-pituitary-testicular axis - suppressive, i could be able to use anavar as a way of ''topping up'' my own levels- at least indirectly, and in intially before suppresion kicks in.

i therefor have a few questions which i would really appreciate some help with.
please keep in mind that i am not a body builder or seriouse juicer- the dossages of anavar i would be thinking of taking would be somewhere between 2.5mg to 15mg

1. what is the lowest dose i could take to get the sex hormone binding globulin suppressive effects.
2. how much of an issue is liver toxicity with anavar- what dossage- how long etc- would it be a problem with a 5mg dossage over a few months.
3. what is the lowest dossage one could do to get some kind of stomach fat loss (as part of a died and excercise routine) (i know this last question is going to piss a few people off but i have heard that anavar can help)
4. does anavar convert to dihydrotestosterone
5. would it be a bad idea to do propecia with anavar ( like it is with some over products which 5alpha reduce to more follicle nasty products)
6. how long and at what kind of dossage could one do anavar before hpta - hypothalamic-pituitary-testicular axis - suppression becomes a problem-
7. are there any options such as cycling on and off which would prevent suppression

i think you get the general jist of my questions- i am basically trying to get away with doing as low a dose as possible.
i know its unusual to be asking these kinds of questions on the boards, but i have found you guys to be very receptive and helpful.

cheers

Sounds like you to tune up your TRT, bro. It took me over 3 years to get mine "right".

I don't think anyone here has been on anavar nonstop for years, but there are many guys on solid TRT regimens that are very happy with them.

R1

if you decide to take v.ar do no less than 50mg ED for 7-10 weeks

i didn't really feel v.ar until week 6, it's lovely :p (i am taking 100mg ED)

Var is the most underated AAS out there. It is an AWESOME drug. Eats fat. Makes your veins like ropes. It has an anabolic rating higher than Anadrol!
Just take lots of Flax, Fish oils - as it fucks up your lipids.

halfcenturian said:
Anavar - oxandrolone - is the most underated anabolic androgenic steroids out there. It is an AWESOME drug. Eats fat. Makes your veins like ropes. It has an anabolic rating higher than Anadrol!
Just take lots of Flax, Fish oils - as it fucks up your lipids.

centurian - what would be the symptoms of having a jacked up lipid situation?

digit0x said:
centurian - what would be the symptoms of having a jacked up lipid situation?

ive also started thinking about primo tabs- i mean i would much rather do var, but i am concerned about liver toxicity- though perhaps at the dossages of var i am considering, 5mg a day for 6 weeks on, 6 weeks off, perhaps it wont be such a problem.

opinions dudes?

Hate to be a hater but I think avar is a TERRIBLE choice. It's liver toxic, suppressive and wreaks havoc on your lipid profiles.

If you're looking to tweak your HRT with a low androgen anabolic Primmo would be a much better choice.

Anything less than 20 mgs of avar would be essentially useless.

if you're looking to lower S H B G short term use Proviron.

If you want to keep it lower on a consistant basis use UNLEASHED.

Propecia lowers DHT so you'll be fighting against what you're trying to acomplish by lowering S H B G.

Sorry, but that's the deal.

Top Bottom