Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TRT and tren stack

benitom30

I am 30 years old with low T levels and i'm going to start TRT via my doctor who will get bloods done and track me so that is covered. i wanted to know if tren was a good choice to add to TRT and can you inject it subQ into the stomach. my stats are 5'9 and 160 pounds with 20% body fat.

no, you have zero business being anywhere near tren... not only do you not have a clue what you are doing but your body fat is far too high... sarms would be the best option for you man

lots of things wrong here

never inject oils into subq stomach. bad idea. you can get away with a small amount on top of a muscle, but no in fat. you are asking for an abscess

second 20% body fat is too high. you will destroy your heart health, no no n on o

get your body fat down first. this way you got room to grow

Take the necessary time to dial in your TRT protocol before introducing any other PEDs to the mix. It can take some people quite a while to find the right test dose to get them in the upper normal range all while keeping estrogen where it should be.

You can inject sub-q if you want. I would advice against it though. The oil will irritate the skin.

Tren IS NOT a good addition to TRT. You should get your Test levels at a normal level, under the supervision of your DR, before you think about adding anything to that. If you Test levels are low, TRT may do wonders for you.

Down the road, if you want to look into adding something, Primo would be a good start.

Top Bottom