Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TRT and Tren questions

colorado1975

Hi All - I was wondering if I could get some help here. My stats:
5'11
11% bf
-a few cycles run previously.
Last month, I had my blood work done and the doc said all looked good except that I had "very low" test levels = 359 - range 348-1197. He suggested 200 mg test cyp a month (one injection). SO, my first question is is this a substantial dose for TRT? On the 3 cycles I have run, I have been at 400-500 mg per week of test prop. I had low test before I ever did a cycle as well, 261 range 250-1100. Previously, I felt great while taking test on cycle. Additionally, I went on cycle 3 weeks ago and am on Test Prop, Tren, and Mast (with HCG, aromasin, and caber). My secondary question here is, do you think I am screwing myself by using Tren? I know Tren causes big time test shutdown, however wouldn't the test prop be making up for the shutdown? I ask this because I still feel really drained like before I ever went on cycle and in between cycles. Thoughts?

Thanks!

What are your LH and FSH levels?

So you are going on TRT between cycles? Or Are you trying to cycle off?

LH = 2.4 / range 1.7 - 8.6
FSH = 0.8 / range 1.5 - 12.4

I plan on finishing this cycle as planned - 11 week cycle (8 weeks left) and then possibly starting TRT. I have so much to learn about TRT though so I'm trying to not make a bone head move here. My thought is to run two 10-12 week cycles a year while being on TRT while I'm off, but again, I need to learn what I would be doing before I set it in stone. I realize once your on TRT there is no going back. But then again, feeling like sh*t sucks so I'm thinking its worth it. Any advice? My biggest concern is that I still hope to have children at some point down the road.

So did you not wait long enough between cycles?

Before hoping on this one your LH AND FSH were in normal range and it sounded like you just needed more time off to let your HPTA fully bounce back.

As far as the whole having kids on TRT thing I have been wondering that myself.

200mg of test a month is not enough for trt. I hate when docs think this way. I had to slap some sense into my doc. Once a wk dosing of 100 to 200 mg wk is pretty standard.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom