Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log From TRT to TREN log.

10/4/2022

Weight: 185.8 lbs

Shoulder Day

Lateral Raises: 4 sets of 15 @ 45 lbs

Front raises: 4 sets of 12 @ 35 lbs (Normally would hit front delts with overhead BB press, but my shoulders can't do that right now.)

Rear Delt Fly's: 4 sets of 20 @ 20 lbs

Trap bar Shrugs: 210 lbs for 30 reps / 250 lbs for 20 reps / 280 lbs for 10 reps / 300 lbs for 5 reps / 320 lbs for 3 reps

DB Curls: 4 sets of 8 at 45 lbs

Diet:
80 mcg of Clenbuterol (I seem to be able to tolerate this level with minimal cramping)

Breakfast: Yogurt

Breakfast 2: small bowl of fruit

Lunch 1: 8 oz of Chicken breast

Lunch 2: 8 oz of Chicken breast

Dinner: Bowl of Chili, BLT Wrap, and 1/2 helping of french fries. Also a Perrin Black 16 oz beer.

I have significantly upped my water intake. Emotionally still doing great. Sweating died down a little. Sleep last night was very broken due to dogs. Will probably keep Clen at 80 mcg for rest of week, then cycle off for a week and back on for the final 2 weeks of cycle.

Doing a little amateur photo shoot on Saturday as a friend recommended me to a photographer that was looking for guys around my age and body build. So a little late in the game for prep, but I am starting to carb up a little more to fill the muscles. Also upping water intake daily. Hopefully on Thursday I am up to about 2 1/2 gallons of water then on Friday about 24 hours before the photo shoot is when I stop drinking water all together and just sip enough water to keep the mouth wet. This should cause me to pee like crazy and drain away some subcutaneous water. That should make my skin a little tighter and make the muscles pop a little more.

Last edited:
Yeah, was just a joke from my side atleast. I figuered you meant mcg.
I still think 80mcg is a good dosage.
Many run clen way too high because they think side effects = effect. Rather run it lower and longer imo.

Sent from my SM-S908B using EliteFitness mobile app

From my research the longer you run it the higher you have to dose it. The body gets used to Clen and that is why a lot of protocols have you take it a couple days then a couple days off or take it for 2 weeks then take 2 weeks off. So you start running clen for several weeks you may be good at 40 mcg for the first week or two then 80 mcg for the next week or two, but then you have to step up to 120 mcg to continue to get the same results as the body adapts to it.

From my research the longer you run it the higher you have to dose it. The body gets used to Clen and that is why a lot of protocols have you take it a couple days then a couple days off or take it for 2 weeks then take 2 weeks off. So you start running clen for several weeks you may be good at 40 mcg for the first week or two then 80 mcg for the next week or two, but then you have to step up to 120 mcg to continue to get the same results as the body adapts to it.
Your body adapts to the unwanted effects, shakiness etc - not the wanted effects.
No side effects does not equal no effect.

Sent from my SM-S908B using EliteFitness mobile app

10/5/2022

Weight: 185.0 lbs

Due to family obligations was not able to make the gym today.

Diet:
80 mcg of Clenbuterol

Breakfast: Protein pancakes

Breakfast 2: small bowl of fruit

Lunch 2: Cheese, salami, and cracks on the fly

Dinner: Lasagna and a side salad

Increased water intake is disturbing sleep as I am waking up every hour or two to go pee, but that is to be expected.

Today I pound water and do the same in the morning tomorrow, then around noon I will stop water intake only drinking enough to keep my mouth moist. This should flush the subcutaneous water from my system pretty quick.

10/6/2022

Weight: 184.0 lbs

Trying to hit all muscle groups lightly to get a pump in the next two days before the photo shoot.

Straight leg dead lifts - 135 lbs for 15 reps then 185 lbs for 12 reps and 3 sets

Leg press - (All weights do not count the weight of the sled) 180 lbs for 20 reps , 270 lbs for 20 reps, and 320 lbs for 20 reps

Seated Calve raises - 90 lbs for 3 sets of 15

Super set:
Lat pull downs - 10 plates for 3 sets of 15
Hammer curls - 30 lb DB's for 3 sets of 10

Lat raise with a rotation to front then back out to the side for 1 rep - 20 lb DB's for 3 sets of 10

Diet:
80 mcg of Clenbuterol

Breakfast: Yogart

Lunch 2: Lasagna

Snack: cheese and crackers

Dinner: Fajitas

Increased water intake is disturbing sleep as I am waking up every hour or two to go pee, but that is to be expected. Also with the increased water intake I have noticed a lot of chills and it is harder to get warm.

Tomorrow I will pound water until about 2-3 PM, then I will stop drinking any fluid except just enough to keep mouth moist. Also plan to use a diuretic starting at about 8 in the evening to keep the system flush going up until the shoot.

10/6/2022

Weight: 184.0 lbs

Trying to hit all muscle groups lightly to get a pump in the next two days before the photo shoot.

Straight leg dead lifts - 135 lbs for 15 reps then 185 lbs for 12 reps and 3 sets

Leg press - (All weights do not count the weight of the sled) 180 lbs for 20 reps , 270 lbs for 20 reps, and 320 lbs for 20 reps

Seated Calve raises - 90 lbs for 3 sets of 15

Super set:
Lat pull downs - 10 plates for 3 sets of 15
Hammer curls - 30 lb DB's for 3 sets of 10

Lat raise with a rotation to front then back out to the side for 1 rep - 20 lb DB's for 3 sets of 10

Diet:
80 mcg of Clenbuterol

Breakfast: Yogart

Lunch 2: Lasagna

Snack: cheese and crackers

Dinner: Fajitas

Increased water intake is disturbing sleep as I am waking up every hour or two to go pee, but that is to be expected. Also with the increased water intake I have noticed a lot of chills and it is harder to get warm.

Tomorrow I will pound water until about 2-3 PM, then I will stop drinking any fluid except just enough to keep mouth moist. Also plan to use a diuretic starting at about 8 in the evening to keep the system flush going up until the shoot.

i would snack with more protein imo

you can put in more protein from the look of it

stop drinking water 3 hours before bed try it

Top Bottom