Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log From TRT to TREN log.

9/29/2022

Weight: 188.8 lbs

Leg day

Unfortunately due to my shoulder I can not get my arm into traditional squat position. So I have been using a front squat bar with the pads that rest on the traps and come out to handles in the front. Also I set up a 12" seat that I go till I touch it before coming back up.

Squats with Front squat bar - 2 Warm up sets just the 70 lb bar for 10 reps / 160 lbs for 6 reps / 210 lbs for 6 reps / 260 lbs for 6 reps X 3

Hip thrusters - 315 lbs for 5 sets of 10

Straight leg dead lifts - 225 lbs for 3 sets of 6

Superset
Seated leg Curls - 3 sets of 30 at 75 lbs
Donkey calve raise machine - 3 sets of 15 at 230 lbs

Diet:
Breakfast: Toast and peanut butter

Lunch 1: 8 oz of Chicken breast

Lunch 2: 8 oz of Chicken breast

Dinner: 8 oz Sirloin Steak with Asparagus. W/side salad

As far as the shoulder goes I have had 3 different doctors all tell me surgery is the only option. As far as doing more damage is concerned, not really an issue as the doctor said they will have to remove the entire tendon during the operation. If they don't it creates a weak juncture which most likely considering my gym routine would result in me coming back in with another partial tear later. So if it fully separates it just adds a little complication to the surgery as they will have to pull it back into place.

Great log! Sucks that surgery is the only option going forward. How much down time is the doctor predicting afterward?

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

9/29/2022

Weight: 188.8 lbs

Leg day

Unfortunately due to my shoulder I can not get my arm into traditional squat position. So I have been using a front squat bar with the pads that rest on the traps and come out to handles in the front. Also I set up a 12" seat that I go till I touch it before coming back up.

Squats with Front squat bar - 2 Warm up sets just the 70 lb bar for 10 reps / 160 lbs for 6 reps / 210 lbs for 6 reps / 260 lbs for 6 reps X 3

Hip thrusters - 315 lbs for 5 sets of 10

Straight leg dead lifts - 225 lbs for 3 sets of 6

Superset
Seated leg Curls - 3 sets of 30 at 75 lbs
Donkey calve raise machine - 3 sets of 15 at 230 lbs

Diet:
Breakfast: Toast and peanut butter

Lunch 1: 8 oz of Chicken breast

Lunch 2: 8 oz of Chicken breast

Dinner: 8 oz Sirloin Steak with Asparagus. W/side salad

As far as the shoulder goes I have had 3 different doctors all tell me surgery is the only option. As far as doing more damage is concerned, not really an issue as the doctor said they will have to remove the entire tendon during the operation. If they don't it creates a weak juncture which most likely considering my gym routine would result in me coming back in with another partial tear later. So if it fully separates it just adds a little complication to the surgery as they will have to pull it back into place.
That's most likely a Safety Squat Bar. They're great.

Sounds to me like you are hearing what you want to hear from your doctors, I doubt they said "Nah it's all good, mess up your shoulder as much as you like while we wait for surgery".
Just be careful man, shoulders are complex. You can damage far more than just the "fastening" of the tendon.
I've messed up my right shoulder, leaving me unable to bench - it sucks.

Sent from my SM-S908B using EliteFitness mobile app

Top Bottom