Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log From TRT to TREN log.

9/28/2022

Weight: 188.6 lbs

Arm Day ( I alternate doing the Tricep work first or bicep work every week to be fresher on those lifts, but otherwise always do supersets to get the volume in without as much time!)

Superset
Strict arm curls w/DB's 15 @ 25 lbs/ 10 @ 35 lbs / 8 @ 45 lbs / 6 @ 50 lbs / 5 @ 50 lbs

T-bar cable push downs 5 sets of 10 with 80 lbs

Super set 2
EZ-bar close grip curls 3 sets of 12 @ 80 lbs
EZ-Bar skull crushers 3 sets of 10 @ 80 lbs

Superset 3
Wide Grip Seated BB curls 3 sets of 16 @ 50 lbs
Tate Press w/DB 3 sets of 15 @ 20 lbs

Hammer curls 3 sets of 8 @ 40 lbs

Diet:
Breakfast: Protein enriched chocolate waffle

Lunch 1: 8 oz of Chicken breast

Lunch 2: Left over spagetti

Dinner: 8 oz Ham Steak, Potatoes, and Green Beans. W/side salad

Night cap: 1.5 oz of Glen Levett 18 year old single Malt

A little side bar on 9/29/2022:

I have been having issues with my right shoulder for a long time now. After physical therapy and getting cortisone injection the issue was just not going anywhere. I had an MRI done and had a visit with a surgical doctor of orthopedics. The tendon that attaches to the top of the rotator cuff is about 50% stress separated from the bone, I also have some minor arthritis at the top of the shoulder and a fragment of cartilage or bone that seems to be floating around in it.

Scheduled a surgery for November 7th. My Tren cycle will be over before the surgery, just have to be careful that I don't finish ripping the tendon off in the next 6 weeks. I guess shortly after the Tren log I will plan to do a shoulder surgery and recovery log and probably follow that up with another cycle of Tren to get back to where I was before the shoulder surgery. Currently the doctor is saying I will be in a sling for 5 weeks, doing nothing, but physical therapy with the shoulder for the first 3-4 months then starting to progressively load it till I should be back to the gym fully in 5 months time.

Currently doing some research on Nandrolone and some of the benefits it has shown post shoulder surgery.

I have been having issues with my right shoulder for a long time now. After physical therapy and getting cortisone injection the issue was just not going anywhere. I had an MRI done and had a visit with a surgical doctor of orthopedics. The tendon that attaches to the top of the rotator cuff is about 50% stress separated from the bone, I also have some minor arthritis at the top of the shoulder and a fragment of cartilage or bone that seems to be floating around in it.

Scheduled a surgery for November 7th. My Tren cycle will be over before the surgery, just have to be careful that I don't finish ripping the tendon off in the next 6 weeks. I guess shortly after the Tren log I will plan to do a shoulder surgery and recovery log and probably follow that up with another cycle of Tren to get back to where I was before the shoulder surgery. Currently the doctor is saying I will be in a sling for 5 weeks, doing nothing, but physical therapy with the shoulder for the first 3-4 months then starting to progressively load it till I should be back to the gym fully in 5 months time.

Currently doing some research on Nandrolone and some of the benefits it has shown post shoulder surgery.
Might not be the best of ideas to keep pushing it with tren when your shoulder is in the state it is. But I'd probably do same as you and try finish the cycle aswell [emoji1]
Just be careful so you don't cause permanent damage.
If you are looking to speed up recovery I'd rather look into BPC-157.
GH would be benefitial aswell, costly though.

Sent from my SM-S908B using EliteFitness mobile app

you sure you want to do surgery? consider stem cell injections or peptides, they do work
peptides really helped me heal big time

Top Bottom