Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TRT - Test Cyp, Test Prop, or Test Sust - water bloat

colorado1975

TRT question - what do you think will cause the least water bloat while keeping test levels steady and is also a realistic form of TRT? realistic meaning, 25mg of test Prop ED is not very realistic as who wants to pin everyday on TRT?

1. test Prop 50mg M,W,F
2. test cyp 75mg M and F
3. test sust 150mg 1x per week

-all with 6mg Aromasin ED and 250iu HCG 2x per week.

Also, is test prop a reasonable for of test for TRT? I dont see this used much and I am not certain why other than it requiring more frequent injections.

Thanks Guys!

most of the water is going to be coming from estrogen from the hcg rather than the test. id say up the aromasin dose, hcg is notorious for estrogen, maybe even adding in a proviron tab but it shouldnt be necessary with a high dose of aromasin

I always use Prop when cruising... Just pin EOD... Don't think in terms of a 7 day week. M/W/F/Su/Tu/Th/Sa.....so on

55 and still fucking dangerous

Prop for cruising is a pain. I hate doing Ed or eod pins that's why I use long esters. I feel test e and c are the best option for cruising. I'm not a fan of sus ever as I feel it's effects are weaker then other forms of test. I know some like it and if you do then that's a good choice as well.

Use code joeb15 for 15% of at Ntbm.

Use code TEAM1001 at ruthless supps for a $50 off discount on transaderm and phytoserms.

I love sust. I switched my trt from cypionate to sustanon amps because I get less bloat and the benefits of short esters with infrequent shots.

Thanks for the feedback guys! Looks like I am going to start with 150 mg Test Cyp/week (M 75mg T 75 mg) with 250iu x2 per week and 4mg Aromasin daily and see how things go. Do you guys recommend any additional support supps like N2Guard, Saw Palm, etc?

Top Bottom