Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TRT with SARMS: got a UTI & Prostate trouble —-> H.E.L.P.

If you catch it early enough, organic, no sugar added cranberry juice kicks a UTI. Mine was too far gone. I got a 2 week antibiotic script for it today.

Prostate exam says no real issues, maybe just from the UTI.

Not sure why it happened.

SARMS from www.sarms4you.com.

I upped my TRT dose because I was still having ED and low libido problems. It hasn’t helped. My reading suggests it may be an estrogen problem. Getting bloods in 2 weeks to confirm after I get my levels back down to prescribed dose.

Any further insight?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Antibiotics are the only sure way to get rid of a Urinary Track Infection. Some of the natural cranberry treatments can work really early on, but if it goes just a day too far then you need antibiotics. Just make sure to run the whole course and finish out your 2 weeks fully even if you feel better on week one, you have to finish it all.

Doc prescribed me 120mg/wk of test e. Naturally I went to 200.

and you wonder why you have prostate problems? (lol) any amount of endogenous test can cause prostate problems.

lower your dose and dial it in with bloodwork and continue with SARMS. this it the proper way to do things.

i'm not talking out my ass either. i'm 50 and been through all sorts of prostate issues.

and you wonder why you have prostate problems? (lol) any amount of endogenous test can cause prostate problems.

lower your dose and dial it in with bloodwork and continue with SARMS. this it the proper way to do things.

i'm not talking out my ass either. i'm 50 and been through all sorts of prostate issues.

Appreciate you bram ;-)
Ya I did take it to 120mg/wk
Getting my bloods done for my ageing doc in 2 weeks time once my levels are tapered off.
Local GP Doc called me today saying that the bacteria they identified in the UTI test was aggressive and also hard on the prostate.
As such they’re swapping antibiotics on me and making it 6 weeks instead of 2 weeks ffs...
Good news is I know wtf is going on.
Bad news I don’t wanna be on anti-b’s that long...
Oh well, at least I’m not pissing razor blades any more! HAHA

Appreciate you bram ;-)
Getting my bloods done for my ageing doc in 2 weeks time once my levels are tapered off.
Local GP Doc called me today saying that the bacteria they identified in the UTI test was aggressive and also hard on the prostate.
As such they’re swapping antibiotics on me and making it 6 weeks instead of 2 weeks ffs...

Yes some bacteria can craw up your urethra and cause issues further up the line and some time you will need to change antibiotics a couple of times before seeing improvement.

Appreciate you bram ;-)

update us with the bloods

Top Bottom