Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TRT with SARMS: got a UTI & Prostate trouble —-> H.E.L.P.

ToastEater

Plat Hero
Platinum
Healthy 45 year old male. 215 lbs 11% bf. Active, great BP, lots of cardio, etc.

Doc prescribed me 120mg/wk of test e. Naturally I went to 200. Then I got wise and decided to add Ostarine, GW-501516, Andarine, and MK-677.

Not long after my prostate enlarged making it VERY hard to urinate. THEN I presume that’s the reason I got the UTI. So I dropped all the SARMS.

Drank 3 litres of organic cranberry juice yesterday and took about 24 cranberry pills. Cramps and diarrhea later it seems like I’m winning on the UTI but I can still hardly piss due to prostate enlargement.

Ideas on what it is?

That little bit of test wouldn’t cause it would it?

Or is it the lingering effect of all the SARMS?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

real sarms would never cause issues with your prostate and IN FACT, s4 has benefits for it... where did you get them?

why are you overdosing on your trt dosage?

also drinking a bunch of cranberry juice doesn't help the prostate, that is a pile of bullshit. you are sick now because look at all the sugar in that crap? real cranberries are great, but read what is in cranberry juice.

If you catch it early enough, organic, no sugar added cranberry juice kicks a UTI. Mine was too far gone. I got a 2 week antibiotic script for it today.

Prostate exam says no real issues, maybe just from the UTI.

Not sure why it happened.

SARMS from www.sarms4you.com.

I upped my TRT dose because I was still having ED and low libido problems. It hasn’t helped. My reading suggests it may be an estrogen problem. Getting bloods in 2 weeks to confirm after I get my levels back down to prescribed dose.

Any further insight?

Steroids can cause the prostate to enlarge. Real SARMs should not cause this. I would definitely lower your test dose back to the doctor prescribed dose.

Steroids can cause the prostate to enlarge. Real SARMs should not cause this. I would definitely lower your test dose back to the doctor prescribed dose.

I took it back to 120. Thanks bro. We’ll see how
This goes. On 2 weeks of antibiotics now. Hopefully it doesn’t happen again.

Def not the sweetened “drink” - so tart you could barely get it down lol

Piss weak for what you want. Take Pomegranate juice. A natural NO product. But the drink is weak for what we want.

Top Bottom