Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trt prescriber question

Hutch42

I'm about to start my first 8 week cycle of sarm's. I'm also going to run eight weeks of alphamax XT. I was going to start the alphamax 2 weeks after I start the sarms so that the alpha Max runs two weeks longer than the sarms as a PCT. My question is I wanted to go see my doctor about getting my testosterone levels checked to get a trt. when should I do this? Would the sarms make my testosterone level high? Should I wait till I'm done with the sarms and the alphamax?

Definitely yes sarms especially lgd ect you might find if you wait a few weeks your test level will be really low depending on what sarm your taking.

Because I'm always tired . No sex drive. Little to no gains at gym. Also I have bad anxiety which has been steadily get worse since I turned 30. I'm now 43. I take antidepressants for the anxiety. From the research I've done Low T can cause anxiety and depression. So I would like to get tested and find out if that is the problem and then I can get off the other meds. Also I've been looking into hormone replacement therapy and I would like my testosterone to be at the high normal. But I don't want to get tested while I'm on something that could skew the results. I want to know what my actual natural testosterone level is. So you're saying I should wait till I'm done with the cycle?

By the way the SARMs I'm going to do is 4 weeks lgd and S4 then 4 weeks Gw. Might seem like an odd cycle but I was going to originally stack all 3 for 8 weeks but for financial reasons I'm not able to do that right now so I decided to break it up like that

Because I'm always tired . No sex drive. Little to no gains at gym. Also I have bad anxiety which has been steadily get worse since I turned 30. I'm now 43. I take antidepressants for the anxiety. From the research I've done Low T can cause anxiety and depression. So I would like to get tested and find out if that is the problem and then I can get off the other meds. Also I've been looking into hormone replacement therapy and I would like my testosterone to be at the high normal. But I don't want to get tested while I'm on something that could skew the results. I want to know what my actual natural testosterone level is. So you're saying I should wait till I'm done with the cycle?
low test can cause anxiety/depression yes but antidepressants can cause low test too. you see it is a domino effect. that is the problem with western medicine, they put you on a drug to fix a problem, instead of fixing the root cause

i have very little doubt you have low T levels. i would get on TRT and wean off those stupid drugs that your idiot doctor gives you.

But make sure you leave it a bit until the sarms are out of your system but if things are as bad as you say don't bother with the cycle go to the doctors first what country are you from?

Why not just get the blood work done before starting the SARMs cycle? That way there will be nothing interfering your test levels.

Top Bottom