Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TRT my story...

gixxerk2

Hi

Thanks for taking the time to read my post. Little about me, 31 yrs old, training for 6 yrs, 1 cycle 750mgs test, 400mg Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - -Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - , HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - - human chorionic gonadotropin - /Nolvaldex - tamoxifen citrate - ... Depression since I was 17 & anxiety since I was 23. Tried all anti d's and anti a's and they just numb me and make me feel like a zombie, seen phyc's for years and that was a waste of time and money. Did my first cycle and felt like I always knew I could and should, confident (not cocky), a great sense of well being and happy, no depression, anxiety, not fatigued or easliy irritated, plenty of motivation, for the first time in my life I felt like I had a hold on things... Been off since January and now feeling like I use to. Knowing now what it's like to feel normal and happy am thinking of going on TRT therapy year round, I've read threads similar to what I am going through and done some research online, but I'd like to hear from anyone on this forum about their thoughts on what I am thinking of doing, the pros the cons anything... Thanks

Only thing is I live in the UK and I'm Australian and I haven't been able to find a good Doc who will test my hormone levels and don't have the $$$ for a private clinic, I'm really keen to get started...

Last edited:
It is important that you know that HRT is for health, not bodybuilding. The dosages are very light ... less than 100 mg per week for test. And diet, exercise and recovery are equal components. HGH is a partner as is a-dex.

You are faced with 50+ years of supplementing IF you really need it. I'm wondering what a very thorugh blood testing would reveal.

Thanks for your respone and yes I do realise it's for health reasons... as I said in my post the reasons for me doing it is for my mental health, I've read articles where TRT has been successful in helping with depression and anxiety and I know that it that the test definitley made a big change in my mood. I want to get a blood test to check properly but like I said I'm in a foreign country and it's difficult to find a doctor who will listen to me that's why I'm thinking of going it alone, many years of anti d's and psycho therapy did not help at all raising my test levels did... any thoughts welcome!

Last edited:
The symptoms you describe sound similar to those of hypogonadism, a medical condition where the male body does not produce adequate amounts of Testosterone. Low T can cause depression, ED, and anxiety.

In my opinion Doctors are too willing and too quick to put patients on antidepressants without looking at what is going on in the body first.

I add my voice to the recomendation for having some lab work done. Your doctor would probably run the following tests on you: Total T, Free T, E2 (sensitive test), LH, FSH, Prolactin, and a complete thyroid profile.

Top Bottom