Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TRT + Masterone

Hello everyone,

I have done a lot of research and I can't find much on my topic. Which makes me believe I am making a mistake.. or am I? Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

I am now 41 years old. Played sports such as mma, tons of jiu jitsu & Muay Thai, blah blah for 20 years & college football, track etc.. lots of sports.. So, I am in fairly decent shape. 5'10 - 200lbs. 10% bf.

I have had 18 surgeries on my shoulders (rotator cuffs) Bicep Tendiodisis., torn up knees (Meniscus) and even a broken hand from a cage fight that took 5 surgeries plus bone grafting to heal it. ugh! My 20s were wild with sports.. I am trying to paint a picture here as to what my body has been through.

So a year ago, I decided to try TRT. I loved it! I took 190mg of Test Cyponate E/ week. for like 10 weeks and then my estrogen started causing me to bloat and what not so I got on some arimidex and then later tried aromasin. I really like aromasin, as it just works a little better for me.

Here is my question. I felt like I was on a roller coaster with my Estrogen levels.. so I had a friend get me a couple vials of Masteron 200. I started taking that at 200mg twice a week, 400mg/week. I was able to get off the Aromasin as I really had no need for it anymore, seemed like what everyone is mentioning about Masteron is true, it really does not convert to estrogen and if for some reason a person has just a lil more of estrogen than what is uncomfortable, masterone can be used to reduce it to the ideal levels. So this is working for me.

I know 400mg is a stronger = More preffered dose for a "Cycle" but man I really love this stuff. I could I just stay on it at like 300mg/week with my Test Cyp at like 200mg/week? How bad is this for me?
* I could careless if I ever have to get off these two.. and I would like to keep the dosage the same. My body needs TRT and I really like Masterone because it helps me stay lean EASILY! and it is the only thing that has kept my estrogen levels steady and level at the ideal levels for me.

I know most the opinions on TRT. And for the ones that recommend it as an anti aging supplement or for anyone that just wasn't born with ideal test levels for them to feel good, within reason of course! I agree with them!

I just want to make sure I am not killing myself with using Masteron non stop with my Test Cyp.. And if I am not, should I be taking something as for a supplement.. like much more magnesium, or calcium or anything because of what Masteron requires to work in the body.. I just don't need Masteron robbing minerals from my bones and what not, or drying out my ligaments and tendons to a unreversable state. My body already hurts... but this combination seems to be PERFECT for me at this time.

Thoughts? And sorry for the long post, but I feel more info the better.. Please feel free to ask any questions that you may have.

Thank you!

TRT = testosterone replacement therapy. It should be just that. TRT.

If you want to add masteron into blasts, that's fine, but when you cruise it should be just testosterone.

Adding masteron into your TRT year round is a horrible idea

you are just abusing it right now... i never understand why people do this and want to learn the hard way but sometimes thats the only way people truly learn

I'm sorry but I don't like this idea of yours at all and I honestly think you have a problem with drugs. Let's just face it, they are addicting but by doing that what you call a TRT is not gonna be healthy for you in the long run.

Typical TRT will be 100-150mg of test per week. You will run into health problems long term if you run higher for a good amount of time.

Top Bottom