Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

trt mabe?

sharkmaster

I feel kinda dumb cause i cant find my hormone panel right now which I had done some time ago but I still need advise. I remember I had just over 400 test a lh 1.8 and fsh 1.2 i dont remember but my estro and progesterone were in the normal range as the doctor told me. the test did not show free test... When i had the test done i was on a testosterone boosting stack that I could tell made me feel a lot better as I typically have a lack of energy and sex drive. This was kinda a shock to me that my test was 4 something on a test boosting stack that I felt like was working well one month in! It makes me wounder what my test levels are without test boosters. I wanted to go the natural cource so ive been cycling different natty boosters. The thing is it seems like all supps need to be cycled and nothing works forever. this is a problem for me. The supps help me but are no magic yet i just feel worse when I dont take them. Its kinda a rollercoaster going from one thing to the next. Im thinking this being the case I probably have some really low levels without the boosters. and am considering trt or at least talking things over with an endo. I would think that my natty level is under 300 but really wouldnt want to drop the supps and feel like shit just to prove it. Is there any way to get on trt without having to let my test levels drop lower? Or is there any sugestions other than testosterone that anyone has? my lh and fsh are pretty dam low as well. just looking for opinions or options....

Try to find an open minded doctor and do your homework on TRT before you go.

yea its deff not something i wanna just jump into. I think i should probably get the ball rolling as far as doctor visits go. I just wounder if they are gonna have any info to offer in the area I live in. I doubt they will have any natty boosters that work better than what ive been using. I was even thinking of just trying 125mg test a week for a month or two with 2 hcgen caps a day and see if I get any big changes from it. If not I would do a full pct and cary on the way I have. If it does make a big difference I'll consider treatment. Im gluten intolerant and did a lot of damage not knowing and being sick for a long time. Im a lot better now that ive been eating gluten free for a couple of years but still feel that my body never totally recoverd. I've always been thin but am even thinner now and beleive my bones are weaker due to a couple of random small bone breaks. So I guess it will come down to a matter of what is most healthy for me but am not gonna jump to any conclusions. Im happy to be where I am because I felt like i was gonna die 2 years ago and have made huge improvements from that point. Ive read a lot about trt for the last couple of years just hoping for words of inspiration.

If you've done some cycles I would try to do a HPTA restart first. If that doesn't work, then consider TRT. Before I had ever done a cycle my total test was 300 at 22 years old and my fsh is only 0.4. Suspected brain tumor, still need to schedule that MRI

ive had an mri on my brain cause i had severe vertigo from brain inflamation from gluten intolerance so im thinking im clear in that area... hope the best for you bro! Ive cycled but only mild dosages and with long spans of time in between. it was over a year before i took the labs. it was a mild cycle with hcg and full pct for 6 weeks followed by various test boosters cycled on and off. what would be your recomendation for hpta? Im only 30 but felt like death half the time for about two years. never felt good consistantly prior to that, but during those 2 years i got real weak, lost my drive and never really recoverd. Ive read that gluten issues/celiacs can lead to shot hormones so with the effects i went through id think that was the cause in my case.

Top Bottom