Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TRT + Low dose Tren?

fscbroker

Had a few cycles under my belt years ago, a couple included tren way back in the day (2005ish) when you had to dissolve finaplix pellets. Fast forward to now, I'm 40, Dr has me on test cyp at 100mg/wk for TRT... Now keep in mind, my goals now are much different from back then. I train Brazilian Jiu Jitsu 5 nights a week, own a small business, and run or lift a couple of times a week to supplement my training. One thing I remember about the tren was how quickly you'd heal and recover after a hard training... Downside is the pumps were sometimes pretty intense. Don't remember the dosage I was on back then, but I was wondering if it's possible to use a dose low enough to help with recovery (I stay sore much longer now at 40 than I did in my late 20's & early 30's)?

The other alternative I was considering is upping my TRT dose to 150 or 200/wk and adding in 100 or 150 Deca for the joint relief. Thoughts? Please note, my goals have nothing to do with body building and more so for healing and recovery with jiu jitsu. Stats are 5'11, 190, 13% bodyfat. Nutrition is fairy clean except for once or twice a week for cheat meals, and I drink alcohol maybe once a month... twice at the most, and even then I limit myself to two drinks.

Thanks in advance!

Your title is for low dose tren. But then talk about deca. A little confused. I say go ahead and do 150 deca a week. And 150-200 test will be plenty.

Your title is for low dose tren. But then talk about deca. A little confused. I say go ahead and do 150 deca a week. And 150-200 test will be plenty.

Sorry, I should have clarified... I'm considering low dose Tren if it will work for accelerated recovery and healing if I can avoid the insane pumps I got from using it way back... If not, the alternative I was considering would be deca for joint relief at the very least. I would love to do HGH, but it's just out of budget for me right now, unfortunately.

yeah id go 250 deca and 200 test. having deca higher than test will allow the deca property of increased collagen synthesis to work at its best.

yeah id go 250 deca and 200 test. having deca higher than test will allow the deca property of increased collagen synthesis to work at its best.

Will I have to worry about deca dick with it being higher than the test? I've past experience with winny, eq, test cyp, and tren, but deca will be a new experience for me...

Guess it'd a personal thing. I always like test higher, some don't. Tren Kills my cardio, even at low doses, but I don't do cardio so its cool haha. For the op tho, this might be a problem

Guess it'd a personal thing. I always like test higher, some don't. Tren Kills my cardio, even at low doses, but I don't do cardio so its cool haha. For the op tho, this might be a problem

Good point! I forgot about that... Looks like Test/deca is the way to go! Thanks guys!!

I'm running 350mg a week of tren a and haven't noticed any cardio issues. I don't do high intensity cardio though. The clen could be helping with that as well. I think the cardio issue is only apparent in high doses. Deca is probably the way to go though.

Will I have to worry about deca dick with it being higher than the test? I've past experience with winny, eq, test cyp, and tren, but deca will be a new experience for me...

if you keep prolactin and estrogen in check you should be absolutely fine. eq would also be another decent option for your goals.

Top Bottom