Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

trt and libido

3a3Andrew

I felt a huge improvement on my libido since I have been on trt, I would like to know if once I discontinue my test intake I will lose my sex drive again or once your body reaches the normal test levels they stay even if you stop using testosterone, thank you.

I felt a huge improvement on my libido since I have been on trt, I would like to know if once I discontinue my test intake I will lose my sex drive again or once your body reaches the normal test levels they stay even if you stop using testosterone, thank you.
Ur dr didnt explain trt to you? If u stop ur trt your body will be forced to produce natural test again. If its been a long time they may not produce or will take a long time to start doing so and you will feel worse than before. Once ur body realizes it is getting test from outside sources you natural production ceases

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Speak to the doctor whop prescribed it. If it's not via a doc it's not TRT

whats your trt protocol? are you using AI? whats your dosage schedule look like? any improvements in body comp to since you got on trt?

cheers

Top Bottom