Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TRT and Hrt, sleep apnea side effects

I'm a twig? lol I'm 6'4" and know I could easily out lift you. I didn't know having golf ball abs and definition was a bad thing. Funny how you want to call me a twig but you hide behind a picture of Tony. I'm very positive, I just didn't agree with you. Don't take your fat aggression on me please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll go ahead and check with my insurance to see if they cover my sleep study...

Sent from my SM-N920G using Tapatalk

Do you have insomnia or sleep apnea? The things people named are very helpful for sleep to cure insomnia, including not drinking caffeine hours before bed. With sleep apnea you stop breathing at night. I went and got a sleep study done after my ex would wake me up in the middle of the night, because I was gasping for air. I tried a CPAP machine but hated it and quit using it. The mouth pieces your dentist can make cost like 5k. I've heard the cheap mouth pieces off amazon that you mold yourself work just as well. Winx is a new breathing machine where you don't have to have to wear a mask. I'm looking at trying one out, you can return it up to 60 days. Hope that helps.

I might just order the amazon mouth piece for now...

Sent from my SM-N920G using Tapatalk

I just read the first page of posts. I don't think sleep apnea is the problem unless your neck is abnormally thick (more than 17.5"). Some people can get it without a thick neck or obesity so that could be the case. You might check that out if you have symptoms. A sleep study can determine for sure.

@gorillahung I think you're correct, I've always had a size 18 inch neck. I guess pretty big for a twig huh Zinergy?

@gorillahung I think you're correct, I've always had a size 18 inch neck. I guess pretty big for a twig huh Zinergy?

Yeah, even though I am a 160 lb. twig now, I had an 18" neck back when I was a 198 lb. power lifter.

Top Bottom