Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TRT and Hrt, sleep apnea side effects

HRCOCHIS

I've been on TRT and Hrt for a while now and noticed that I've developed sleep apnea. Any help is greatly appreciated...

Sent from my SM-N920G using Tapatalk

I gained between 5-7 pounds of solid weight, since my waist got smaller etc. Went from 34 inch Jean circumference down to a 33/32 in some styles..

I would go get a sleep study done. Typically this is from guys gaining a lot of weight but it doesn't sound like you have.

Check out this video I made on tips to cure insomnia -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/video-tips-cure-insomnia-48968.html

Are you using a pre workout near bed time?

99% of sleep issues are due to using stimulants too close to bed time. The half life of caffeine is about 6 hours. If you take a pre-workout supplement around 5PM after work and plan to go to bed around 11PM, the pre-workout will still be in your bloodstream in almost full concentrations. If you are using a stimulant based pre-workout before your workouts, either stop taking it or switch to a stimulant free pre-workout.

If that doesn't work - try using a multi-ingredient natural sleep aid supplement that isn't loaded with melatonin so you won't feel groggy the next morning. A lot of sleep aid supplements have melatonin dosages of 5-10mg. The effective dosage of melatonin is 1-2mg. Look for a sleep aid supplement that also contains 5-htp, gaba and magnesium. The product N2sleep from needtobuildmuscle.com is really good.

I currently bought some melatonin from Costco at 2.5 mg took it last night and been feeling groggy today...

Top Bottom