Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TRT/HRT doctors in NYC?

John89231

Hey guys do you know of any good HRT or testosterone/anti aging clinics in the NYC area that are lenient and easy to get a script from? Anyone personally have a good one they would recommend?

trt clinics generally dont give scripts, you order your products right from them.

why is it so difficult to find a good source of gear in the NYC area? I feel like I ve been around this site 10 times and have found out nothing...

why is it so difficult to find a good source of gear in the NYC area? I feel like I ve been around this site 10 times and have found out nothing...
brother we are not a source board! EF is a great place to get information and spread knowledge. but we have never been a place to find sources. the good news is our sister site evo you can source talk and find a great source. http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/s...-ii-37624.html << looking for a legit source?

If you are looking for a good steroid source, head on over to evolutionary.org and check the source reviews section.

If you are unsure on what source to order from, you can't go wrong ordering from any of the approved sources.

Top Bottom