Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TRT help issues

manofharley

I got very sick around the birth of my son and stayed sick for a year, lost 60 pounds during that stretch and became isolated and paranoid. I ended up seeing a doctor who put me on TRT, but he put me on 300mg every 2 weeks with Cypionate. Is this correct and will this fix my issues I am having? I’m only 138 pounds

Ask your doctor to do 200mgs/week of test cyp at least, dont do every 2 week shots by the 2nd week your test levels will crater too much

I got very sick around the birth of my son and stayed sick for a year, lost 60 pounds during that stretch and became isolated and paranoid. I ended up seeing a doctor who put me on TRT, but he put me on 300mg every 2 weeks with Cypionate. Is this correct and will this fix my issues I am having? I’m only 138 pounds
How long have you been doing this routine.?

Ask your doctor to prescribe you 150mg week. And preferably in 2shots per week.
More stable blood levels. Less sides effects..
Your levels will be me stable less of a hormonal roller coaster. you will feel better, sleep better, better libido...

A question you might wanna address with the doctor.

this isnt a question you ask random people online dude... as much as we do know here and there are A LOT of extremely educated people in this field, its a question for your endocrinologist

i would recommend 125mg to start weekly or 250mg sustanon every 2 weeks

it boils down to your bloods. running too much test for TRT is a very common thing right now. 10 years ago it was the opposite where doctors gave too less.

neither strategy is correct. has to be the right amount

That is an awful protocol and your doctor has no sense of how esters actually work in the body. You should be injecting at least 1-2 times per week. Yes, even with long esters. I would find a new doctor to be honest.

If you are going through your Doctor then the best answer is to keep up with your Doc. Ask the Doc if he maybe thinks doing a weekly shot may be better for you. I know from personal experience that 15 days apart on shots of Testosterone Cyp I will feel a drop in my levels on day 12-14 about. So maybe splitting it up weekly you'll feel better but then again you have to ask your doctor and work with him on it.

Top Bottom