Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trt and gyno

Natetesterona

So I had blood work done and test levels came back at 88. Got put on trt , currently on my 4th week. I didn’t get a copy of blood test so I don’t know my estradiol levels. Having issues with gyno doc thinks it will go away once my test levels are restored . Any advise would be appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you need to know your current levels

you didn't even mention what your current dosage was

if you want me to guess i would say your idiot doc has you taking too high a dosage. gyno is the least of your worries. you are opening yourself up for prostate problems and yes cancer! you also will strain your heart as your RBC and hematocrit levels are too high. not good

pretty common issue i've seen because doctors want to overdose their clients on everything, they make more $$$ that way and keep their pimps (the pharma companies) happy campers. btw it is always a hot chick in a skirt with a briefcase walking into your doctors office peddling free vacations and other gifts. brother you gotta be your own doctor on this shit and communicate and if he isn't going to listen find a new doc.

That's a pretty high TRT does. Did you get prescribed by an endocrinologist or did you get this from a trt/anti-aging clinic?

Does he have follow up bloodwork scheduled yet? If the dose is too high for how you respond, your test levels will be too high and in turn this can lead to excess aromitization to estrogen?

I guess at this point then just wait for the follow up for any adjustments or AI. If your symptoms are getting bad, then I would double down on bothering your doctor for an earlier follow up.

Yea I go in for new blood work in 4 weeks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bro doctors are fucking up people left and right in this country everday from over prescribing

you don't need bloodwork to know that you are using too much TRT. gyno issues + 200mg a week test is all the evidence in plain sight.

but you know what the doctor will do now? put you on an AI. he won't do the smart thing and lower the dosage. that is western medicine and why it is a failure for most people. it takes 5 years in the USA to get an actual diagnosis for a problem! 5 fucking years! you are a classic example of this. fire this idiot doctor before you end up needing gyno surgery

Top Bottom