Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trt and gyno

I’d also venture to say your trt dose is too high. I’m curious what you’re testosterone levels are. When I went on trt we did bloodwork every two weeks in the beginning to figure out my dose. I’m on 80mg a week which brings me to 868. You’re probably way to high and most of it’s converting to estrogen.

So I had blood work done and test levels came back at 88. Got put on trt , currently on my 4th week. I didn’t get a copy of blood test so I don’t know my estradiol levels. Having issues with gyno doc thinks it will go away once my test levels are restored . Any advise would be appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So ask for one. You paid for it.

Your doc is wrong. He should’ve showed you the E2 level and if you’re having gyno symptoms you need to demand he do something or fire him. He’s an idiot and is going to get you hurt (gyno). I’ve never even heard of gyno from low test [emoji2369] that’s a first for me. Sounds like you need a new doc.

Just need bloodwork plain and simple. Some guys need 200mg test on trt. Some dont. Its possible you are too high, but Nobody can tell you your dose is too high without seeing the bloods. If it were that easy we wouldnt need endocrinologists and you could prescribe everyone the same dose. Everybody metabolizes test differently.

bro doctors are fucking up people left and right in this country everday from over prescribing

you don't need bloodwork to know that you are using too much TRT. gyno issues + 200mg a week test is all the evidence in plain sight.

but you know what the doctor will do now? put you on an AI. he won't do the smart thing and lower the dosage. that is western medicine and why it is a failure for most people. it takes 5 years in the USA to get an actual diagnosis for a problem! 5 fucking years! you are a classic example of this. fire this idiot doctor before you end up needing gyno surgery

Top Bottom