Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TRT Enhancement

Why not? Empty nest, both kids turned out far better than myself somehow. Wife passed away a years ago. I've been, seen, and done everything that I care to do.
Most people do all the irresponsible shit when young and then have to grow up at some point. I chose to do all the responsible shit first.

I don't subscribe to some arbitrary too young/old rule. If you are an adult then you make your decisions and you pay the bill when it comes due without complaint. I expect my decisions to B&C for the next five years will remove a few to more than a few years off the end and I am perfectly fine with that trade.

Besides after 50 all people want to talk about is their investments, ex spouse, or their prostate. I'd rather just lift heavy shit over and over until my heart explodes instead.

Why are you B&Cing at age 50??

Why not? Empty nest, both kids turned out far better than myself somehow. Wife passed away a years ago. I've been, seen, and done everything that I care to do.
Most people do all the irresponsible shit when young and then have to grow up at some point. I chose to do all the responsible shit first.

I don't subscribe to some arbitrary too young/old rule. If you are an adult then you make your decisions and you pay the bill when it comes due without complaint. I expect my decisions to B&C for the next five years will remove a few to more than a few years off the end and I am perfectly fine with that trade.

Besides after 50 all people want to talk about is their investments, ex spouse, or their prostate. I'd rather just lift heavy shit over and over until my heart explodes instead.

You can blast and cruise and enjoy it hommie I support you

i dont support all this nonsense health talk anyhow total BS man, it's a steroid forum not some veggie eaters 101 haha
you do your thing hommie
lift heavy
cycle hard
enjoy your life and chill

On a proper TRT routine you should never require arimidex. If you do then something is off. Either too much test or you are not injecting frequently enough.

Ha! I'm 57. Maybe on the prostate and then not for a while lol

Top Bottom