Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TRT Enhancement

angrygnome

Plat Hero
Platinum
Hi Gents,

Currently on 200mg Test-C weekly, prescribed for the last 6 months, Along with 4iu hgh which I plan to run for a year. After spending 6 months getting it properly dialed in I decided to go solo due to costs and wanting to have full control over what I do and not some bean counting insurance adjuster.

Age, 50
5'6 - 165
20 years lifting

I just finished up my first blast of 12 weeks at 500 week and back to 200 now.

Curious to the current opinions on TRT+, or enhanced TRT. I am not talking Blasts, but Cruise protocols.
Specifically, I am thinking of adding Masteron at between 50-100mg a week, in theory it would likely reduce the need for arimidex as well as gain some small benefits Mast is known for though obviously at such a low dose I am not expecting miracles. Additionally I have also considered adding 50mg Deca a week to help grease the joints a bit.

Do you think either of these make sense for cruising:

200 Test, 50 Mast 50 Deca

Or drop test to 100

100 Test 50 Mast, 50 Deca

Or feel free to suggest something, I am always up for trying and learning new thing.

Just for clarity, I am much more interested in quality of life and not longevity. I have zero interest in living to be 95. Better 70 as a lion. This is just my own philosophy, for me.

Appreciate any insight you care to share.

Hi Gents,

Currently on 200mg Test-C weekly, prescribed for the last 6 months, Along with 4iu hgh which I plan to run for a year. After spending 6 months getting it properly dialed in I decided to go solo due to costs and wanting to have full control over what I do and not some bean counting insurance adjuster.

Age, 50
5'6 - 165
20 years lifting

I just finished up my first blast of 12 weeks at 500 week and back to 200 now.

Curious to the current opinions on TRT+, or enhanced TRT. I am not talking Blasts, but Cruise protocols.
Specifically, I am thinking of adding Masteron at between 50-100mg a week, in theory it would likely reduce the need for arimidex as well as gain some small benefits Mast is known for though obviously at such a low dose I am not expecting miracles. Additionally I have also considered adding 50mg Deca a week to help grease the joints a bit.

Do you think either of these make sense for cruising:

200 Test, 50 Mast 50 Deca

Or drop test to 100

100 Test 50 Mast, 50 Deca

Or feel free to suggest something, I am always up for trying and learning new thing.

Just for clarity, I am much more interested in quality of life and not longevity. I have zero interest in living to be 95. Better 70 as a lion. This is just my own philosophy, for me.

Appreciate any insight you care to share.

First great to see you post on EliteFitness, I like your cycle too TRT and HGH is my favorite mix

for your cruising phase if you limit me to just

test/mast/deca or
test lower/mast/deca

I would go with
200mgs of testosterone/100mgs masteron/50mgs deca
BUT if you want quality of life then you can't go broke with primobolan

200mgs of testosterone/week
200mgs of masterone/week
200mgs of primobolan/week
+ HGH

Thanks guys, I hadn't considered Primo. I think I will add some to the next order and see how a low dose cruise with test/mast/primo/hgh goes.

Top Bottom