Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TRT dosage?

yock925

Hi I've been running juice for years and didn't use proper pct. I'm 34 what's the max amount I should take for TRT?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The goal of TRT is to put your testosterone levels in the normal range but in the high end of the normal range. A dosage of 100-200mg/week is a good TRT dosage for most people. It is very individual though so the only way to know for sure what dosage it right for you is through blood work.

An aromatize inhibitor or AI is very important when on TRT. You want to keep your estrogen levels in the normal range, but on the low end of the normal range. Just like with your TRT dosage, it is very individual and the only way to know for sure what AI dosage is good for you is through blood work. Aromasin at 5mg every other day will be a good dosage for most people.

I recommend using a long estered form of testosterone like testosterone enanthate, cypionate or sustanon for the TRT so you only need to inject once per week.

Trt through my doc had me on .5mg adex twice a week. Now I'm doing 12.5mg twice a week and it's been fine. At 140-160mg test the doc was actually good with me taking an AI once a week. It really depends on bloodwork

Most people will be in the 100-150mg per week range. It just takes trial and error with blood work to confirm the dose that will get you to the higher normal range. The same thing goes for finding a proper AI dose.

Hi I've been running juice for years and didn't use proper pct. I'm 34 what's the max amount I should take for TRT?

I would say that in terms of doing a PCT - its already wayy too late. However, there are successful cases who do manage it after all.

As for trt dose, people go inbetween 150 and 200mg per week.

Top Bottom