Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trt and deca cruise

spursmad

Good morning all, so I'm on my 3rd 150mg a week deca cruise along with my trt dose of sust, I'm wondering whats the best time to up my deca dose to a proper cycle dose, I'm thinking the end of may beginning of June and finish the cycle at the end of August.

Good morning all, so I'm on my 3rd 150mg a week deca cruise along with my trt dose of sust, I'm wondering whats the best time to up my deca dose to a proper cycle dose, I'm thinking the end of may beginning of June and finish the cycle at the end of August.
deca is extremely mild so you can be flexible with it. if you blast and cruise and are on TRT then you can blast it at high dosages, just make sure you stack in proviron always with your nandrolone to prevent deca dick. also to answer your question deca has a very long half life, so the sooner you start it the sooner it will work its magic

Check out this video I made on deca dick and how to prevent it -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/new-video-what-deca-dick-48296.html

In summary, you can prevent deca dick by:
1. Running your testosterone dosage higher then the deca. I.e. testosterone at 500mg/week and deca at 300mg/week
2. Use an AI with your cycle to keep estrogen in the low-normal range - aromasin at 10mg EOD
3. Use an anti-prolactin drug to keep prolactin in the low-normal range - cabergoline at 0.25mg EOD

If you do 1-3, you won't experience deca dick. Deca dick is the result of not including a high enough testosterone base in your cycle or high estrogen/prolactin levels.

I like a dosage of 500mg/week of testosterone + 300mg/week of deca, along with the support supplements of aromasin and cabergoline.

Since you are on TRT then you can really just up your dose whenever you want. Run it for the desired length ( I like deca around 14 weeks), and then just go back to your normal TRT.

Hi moderator I hear what your saying but is that 14 weeks deca including the 150mg a week cruise or a 14 week blast

Top Bottom