Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TRT Candidate? Low Free T, High Total T, High SHBG

AnacottSteel

I am 37 years old and have all the symptoms of low T. Extreme fatigue, depression, low libido, no strength, brain fog, no morning erections. Minor gynecomastia confirmed by ultrasound.

I have high Total T, but low free T and High SHBG. Is it better to try to overpower the SHBG with Test or lower the SHBG?

Am I a candidate for TRT?

Total T: 951 ng/dL High. (264-916)
SHBG: 80.1 nmol/L High. (16.5-55.9)
Free T: 7.7 pg/mL Low. (8.7-25.1)

Estradiol: 18 pg/mL (8-35)
DHEA: 231 ng/dL (31-701)
LH: 3.2 mIU/mL (1.5-9)
Prolactin: 7.5 ng/mL (4.0-15.2)

5ft 6 145lbs
I eat healthy and exercise, I walk 2-3 miles every day and lift weights 3 x a week. No Alcohol.

I did 3 brief cycles of AAS with pct in my early 20s but haven’t touched them in 15 years.

Please let me know your thoughts. I have a consultation with two trt doctors this week to see what they suggest but would kike to have the community's knowledge on hand.

Thanks!

I am 37 years old and have all the symptoms of low T. Extreme fatigue, depression, low libido, no strength, brain fog, no morning erections. Minor gynecomastia confirmed by ultrasound.

I have high Total T, but low free T and High SHBG. Is it better to try to overpower the SHBG with Test or lower the SHBG?

Am I a candidate for TRT?

Total T: 951 ng/dL High. (264-916)
SHBG: 80.1 nmol/L High. (16.5-55.9)
Free T: 7.7 pg/mL Low. (8.7-25.1)

Estradiol: 18 pg/mL (8-35)
DHEA: 231 ng/dL (31-701)
LH: 3.2 mIU/mL (1.5-9)
Prolactin: 7.5 ng/mL (4.0-15.2)

5ft 6 145lbs
I eat healthy and exercise, I walk 2-3 miles every day and lift weights 3 x a week. No Alcohol.

I did 3 brief cycles of AAS with pct in my early 20s but haven’t touched them in 15 years.

Please let me know your thoughts. I have a consultation with two trt doctors this week to see what they suggest but would kike to have the community's knowledge on hand.

Thanks!

You have high total testosterone so thats already good but seems your free testosterone is not releasing

there are a few options

you can try to free up the testosterone

you need to lower shbg before you do any TRT IMO

that can be done with proviron

start with 50mgs proviron ED for 4 weeks and 75mgs for 1 week then do blood work to retest these numbers

read
https://www.evolutionary.org/proviron-mesterolone

once your shbg is lowered you should see it in the results, and if proviron wont work then you can go on TRT

meanwhile, can you log your training and diet on ef? post a new thread with your training diet log so we can see what you're doing while you tell us your proviron or TRT situation

I would say proviron is the 1st thing I would use

log this proviron and your training/diet easier for us to judge

Top Bottom