Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TRT Blast add on advice

Steve. I am on prescription by doc. 200Mg Test C per week, .5 A-dex twice a week. 150Mg per week put me in the 500's. 200 in the 800's. 200mg is a dose that many take per week. I go to a Dr that is well known in North Fl.

bud I understand that BUT:

if you were on a proper dose of TRT you would not need an AI

the objective of TRT is to replace what your body would produce if you were healthy.

by overdosing on your TRT dose (yeah of course the doc will do that to make you happy so you stay with him) then even with an AI you still are opening yourself up to DHT sides like heart issues, enlarged prostate (which will increase your chance of cancer) and loss of head hair

i deal with this issue ALL THE TIME with clients that come to me. you need to drop your TRT dose asap or you will run into problems long term. your chance of prostate cancer increases significantly if you keep overdosing that test even by a little. i would much rather you do 125-150mg a week and no need an AI and be healthy long term, then run too much and sacrifice your health

you have to remember your doctor operates a FOR PROFIT business, he is going to much rather put you on too much test and have you also need an AI plus more and more drugs down the line to cover up that error, then put you on the proper dose of test.. clinics especially are notorious for doing this, they could not care less about your health and/or are very ignorant. you tell your friends they put you on 200mg a week and their business improves, you tell them you are only on 125mg a week and no one will want to go.

YOU have to be in charge of your health.

Steve. I am on prescription by doc. 200Mg Test C per week, .5 A-dex twice a week. 150Mg per week put me in the 500's. 200 in the 800's. 200mg is a dose that many take per week. I go to a Dr that is well known in North Fl.

Ok. Based on the results to date - leave everything as is. 20lbs is a hell of a gain.

PON, this Friday I have a test. I agree on water gain but have made some nice development in shoulders/legs.
For sure. You should see great gains on this cycle with your diet and training dialed in. I think it would be reasonable to expect 5 to 10 pounds of lean muscle gain by the end of cycle (i.e. excluding fat and water gain).

Thank for comments.

Steve, not disagreeing with you. I was at 212 test when I first started two years ago and felt like crap. I'm trying to take charge and be the best I can be. I took a year and ate great with a lot of gym work, supplements, etc before t shots. I did not want sots but T was still low.

I was a little girl about shots. I manned up and just went for it. Now, it's no big deal so sorta feel like I'm trying to make up for lost gains:D.

Prostate issues concern me so I would be ok with looking at 125 to 150mg after blast and see how I feel.

Not sure on BF % but I'm not very lean but not chubby either.

DEC 2018 tests 3 days after 100MG shot. I do twice a week. I started at 150 MG per week.

T Test 889
F Test 226
T Chol 182
HDL 34
LDL 120
SHBG 16
PSA 0.6
Estridol 29
I dont see a problem with your TRT dose at all. I run 200mg per week and it puts me around 900ng/dl as well. Not everybody metabolizes test at the same rate. Blanket statements about doses being too high by looking at a number need thrown out. Docs know this which is why they do bloodwork instead of just prescribing a dose

bud I understand that BUT:

if you were on a proper dose of TRT you would not need an AI

the objective of TRT is to replace what your body would produce if you were healthy.

by overdosing on your TRT dose (yeah of course the doc will do that to make you happy so you stay with him) then even with an AI you still are opening yourself up to DHT sides like heart issues, enlarged prostate (which will increase your chance of cancer) and loss of head hair

i deal with this issue ALL THE TIME with clients that come to me. you need to drop your TRT dose asap or you will run into problems long term. your chance of prostate cancer increases significantly if you keep overdosing that test even by a little. i would much rather you do 125-150mg a week and no need an AI and be healthy long term, then run too much and sacrifice your health

you have to remember your doctor operates a FOR PROFIT business, he is going to much rather put you on too much test and have you also need an AI plus more and more drugs down the line to cover up that error, then put you on the proper dose of test.. clinics especially are notorious for doing this, they could not care less about your health and/or are very ignorant. you tell your friends they put you on 200mg a week and their business improves, you tell them you are only on 125mg a week and no one will want to go.

YOU have to be in charge of your health.

I have found that some patients simply have elevated levels of aromatase as their baseline. People with increased bodyfat tend to have increased levels of aromatase. In such cases, even low doses of testosterone will lead to increase estradiol and estrone, even with testosterone levels in the 500 range. These patients absolutely benefit from an AI. Conversion to DHT won't be excessive with only high-normal testosterone levels. Unless, of course, the individual tends to produce excessive levels of DHT. So, it has to be an individual approach. Everyone is different and bloodwork should guide treatment.

I agree, his dose is on the high side. But, based on his bloodwork, his levels are good and I'd say the dose is appropriate.

Also, studies have shown no increased risk for prostate cancer with TRT.

^^^ with PROPER TRT yes.

you realize i interviewed bostin loyd though and he cruises at over a gram a week and he considers that TRT.

and yes i agree some guys are more prone to estrogen issues. that is why bloodwork is important

but the point is missed that TRT is supposed to replace what your body would naturally produce, instead it has become just a way for guys to abuse steroids legally

^^^ with PROPER TRT yes.

you realize i interviewed bostin loyd though and he cruises at over a gram a week and he considers that TRT.

and yes i agree some guys are more prone to estrogen issues. that is why bloodwork is important

but the point is missed that TRT is supposed to replace what your body would naturally produce, instead it has become just a way for guys to abuse steroids legally

Agreed. I'm hearing you and your point is spot on. A gram per week is a run, not replacement. I've had several patients come to me from HRT clinics where their doses were 300-400mg+ per week. They never have any f/u bloodwork. Although they're always hesitant to have their dose lowered to normal replacement levels, all of them feel significantly better when I get them back down to 100-150mg per week.

Not only do you have excessive conversion to undesirable metabolites but I think most people have significant receptor down-regulation when on supraphysiologic levels for extended periods. Less benefit and increased risk.

As always, the dose makes the poison.

My doc does not operate a for profit business and it took me two years to get TRT long story but I moved write in the middle of all the testing. I am now on test cyp 200 ml every two weeks. I shoot once a week to keep numbers level or they are all over the place. And insurance covers it.

Top Bottom