Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TRT Blast add on advice

Triggerman

TRT user here. 46 yrs old. 6'-226 lbs. Currently blasting 400MG per week of T-Cyp. My regular program is 200mg per week. I am in week 8 and will run for another 4 weeks then take a break for a few months. Adex .5 tu/thur. I've gained about 20lbs in the last two months. This is my "first" cycle.

I've read so much damn info that I am not sure of what to add to my next blast or even with regular TRT protocol . I'm looking to cut a bit more and add some definition. My cholesterol is a tad high on particle size but numbers good overall. I am concerned about that. BP is good as is triglycerides.

I hit the gym 3 days a week. Mon- Chest/tri/shoulders. Tues-Back and Bi. Fri- Legs. Diet is decent but not perfect. No fast food, lower carbs.

My thoughts were-

1. Do Anavar 50mg per day for the last 4 weeks on next blast. Add NPP 400MG for 8 weeks beginning of next blast, try a SARM for the entire 12 weeks next blast or EQ for 8 weeks.

Thanks in advance.

I have to concur with stevesmi regard your TRT dose likely being too high. What is your current bf%?

Not sure on BF % but I'm not very lean but not chubby either.

DEC 2018 tests 3 days after 100MG shot. I do twice a week. I started at 150 MG per week.

T Test 889
F Test 226
T Chol 182
HDL 34
LDL 120
SHBG 16
PSA 0.6
Estridol 29

Steve. I am on prescription by doc. 200Mg Test C per week, .5 A-dex twice a week. 150Mg per week put me in the 500's. 200 in the 800's. 200mg is a dose that many take per week. I go to a Dr that is well known in North Fl.

The problem I have with this is that you haven't actually made 20 pounds of gains. It's far more likely that you are holding 15 pounds or so of water (which can make you look fuller). I'm guessing you did not increase your AI scheduled dosing to every other day while on cycle given this weight gain in 8 weeks. Have you gotten your mid-cycle bloodwork to check e2 levels yet?

Top Bottom