Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trt and anavar

rajwg

EF Logger
Platinum
I will be coming off of a 500 test 300 deca cycle in a few more weeks. Plan to pct for 4 weeks and then probably 100-150 or whatever it takes to run free test up around 1000. I’ve thought about adding some anavar with the trt dosage. Am I thinking about that right or nothing at all for 12 weeks? Appreciate your opinions. Thanks guys

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

good question. my thoughts on this are pretty straightforward

#1 the objective of trt is to put your numbers where they SHOULD be, not to put them too high. 1000 test levels year round for years will knock years off your life i promise you. you risk estrogen, androgen, dht, and other sides. you also risk organ strain. so 1000ng/dl levels is NOT trt. doctors agree that the number should be 300-1000. so 1000 would be a 22 year old and 300 would be a 70 year old. there is a reason nature drops T levels as you age. so 600-650 area that is more where it should be for a normal middle aged guy, not 1000

2. anything you add to trt from there disqualifies it from being really trt. so if you add var then you are no longer on trt, you are blasting. so by all means you have my blessings to blast, but with a blast you need to make sure you spend more time at your correct trt level than having more hormones then you should

of course the above is under the assumption you want to do this long term and as healthy as possible. a lot of guys have argued with me on this and said you should do trt 'based on feel' so they run more than they need. those are the guys who become strains on the healthcare system in their 40's and 50's

so are you saying you want to run a pct then start trt? you should not use trt if you do not medically need it... i guess its a little unclear to me what you are wanting to do here

I would not recommending blasting and cruising whatsoever to you. Testosterone Replacement Therapy needs to be taken a lot more serious

I will be coming off of a 500 test 300 deca cycle in a few more weeks. Plan to pct for 4 weeks and then probably 100-150 or whatever it takes to run free test up around 1000. I’ve thought about adding some anavar with the trt dosage. Am I thinking about that right or nothing at all for 12 weeks? Appreciate your opinions. Thanks guys

you should do a 6 week pct

like this

week 1-2
day 1 1000IUs HCG
nolvadex 60mgs/day
clomid 50mgs/day
cardarine 20mgs/day (anti cortisol)
n2generate 5 caps/day

week 3-4
day 1 1000IUs HCG (just 1 dose)
nolvadex 40mgs/day
clomid 25mgs/day