Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trt and anavar

Will post pct for sure guys and stretch it out to six weeks. I have Clomid and Nolvadex. Should have mentioned I’m 53 and have used prescribed test gel for years. Btw it sucks and for old school doctors. When my doc wouldn’t boost my numbers I took matter into my hands and have ran a couple test cycles and now a treat deca which has been great. Good gain, my diet and macros are spot ass on working my butt off. Talking with one consultant to do a true trt they are ok with test up to 1000. Figured a little anavar couldn’t be too terrible to add into that lol and just looking for feedback from you guys. Anyway, absolutely appreciate the advice everyone! Thank you. Will post pct and again thanks guys!

sure waiting on your pct log hommie
when you starting?

Not starting for another 3 and maybe 4 weeks. That will be 13 weeks of test/deca with the last 4 with 50mg anavar daily split into 2 doses daily. Have ran 500 test and 250 deca the first 8 weeks and boosted to 600 test and 400 deca the last 4 weeks. Decided to add another week for a total of 13 weeks as I wanted to add anavar for a 4 full weeks to finish cycle.
Will drop to 300 test only for two weeks after cycle and then 100 test cyp thereafter for maint trt.

50 mg Clomid for 4 weeks split into twice per day. And Nolvadex at 40mg for 3 weeks and then drop to 20mg a day split into twice a day for another 2 weeks. I haven’t had time to look up the other couple drugs your recommended but fully intend to. The trt clinic also is recommending gonadarellin in micro doses twice a week when I inject the test cyp but obviously into different fatty location.
So far that’s where things are at.
All thoughts and opinions appreciated guys and thanks ahead of time for them! I am enjoying this new world greatly. Little bigger but fuck ton stronger so I know the size is coming! Thanks again everyone.

Not starting for another 3 and maybe 4 weeks. That will be 13 weeks of test/deca with the last 4 with 50mg anavar daily split into 2 doses daily. Have ran 500 test and 250 deca the first 8 weeks and boosted to 600 test and 400 deca the last 4 weeks. Decided to add another week for a total of 13 weeks as I wanted to add anavar for a 4 full weeks to finish cycle.
Will drop to 300 test only for two weeks after cycle and then 100 test cyp thereafter for maint trt.

50 mg Clomid for 4 weeks split into twice per day. And Nolvadex at 40mg for 3 weeks and then drop to 20mg a day split into twice a day for another 2 weeks. I haven’t had time to look up the other couple drugs your recommended but fully intend to. The trt clinic also is recommending gonadarellin in micro doses twice a week when I inject the test cyp but obviously into different fatty location.
All thoughts and opinions appreciated guys and thanks ahead of time for them! I am enjoying this new world greatly. Little bigger but fuck ton stronger so I know the size is coming! Thanks again everyone.

not a bad cycle and good pct
but add n2generate 5 caps ed to pct for sure

you can do anavar 6-8 weeks easy if you use n2guard, keeping liver organs clean

id like to see you Log this bad boy cycle
it will be a good one

great, keep it up

Top Bottom