Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trt and anavar

alacatraz has the pct for you
cycle that 6 week pct

after go on TRT and Anavar for sure

Can you post a PCT log? or trt log? we want to see

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

I will be coming off of a 500 test 300 deca cycle in a few more weeks. Plan to pct for 4 weeks and then probably 100-150 or whatever it takes to run free test up around 1000. I’ve thought about adding some anavar with the trt dosage. Am I thinking about that right or nothing at all for 12 weeks? Appreciate your opinions. Thanks guys

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

So... not actually TRT

Will post pct for sure guys and stretch it out to six weeks. I have Clomid and Nolvadex. Should have mentioned I’m 53 and have used prescribed test gel for years. Btw it sucks and for old school doctors. When my doc wouldn’t boost my numbers I took matter into my hands and have ran a couple test cycles and now a treat deca which has been great. Good gain, my diet and macros are spot ass on working my butt off. Talking with one consultant to do a true trt they are ok with test up to 1000. Figured a little anavar couldn’t be too terrible to add into that lol and just looking for feedback from you guys. Anyway, absolutely appreciate the advice everyone! Thank you. Will post pct and again thanks guys!

Top Bottom