Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TRT for a 30 yr old?

zitzit5

Is it common for a 30 yr old to be prescribed trt? I was surprised when my doctor recommended me to do TRT saying I had low test.

No, at your age it is not uncommon unless your levels are really low and you are suffering from low testosterone symptoms.

What were your results? Do you have tests form past years to compare it?

Your doctor can be right or not... Only your blood work and you can answer that question.

Sent from my ASUS_Z012DC using Tapatalk

Is it common for a 30 yr old to be prescribed trt? I was surprised when my doctor recommended me to do TRT saying I had low test.

As per a post on another forum the issue here is 'do you feel like you need it'. Cos low test, per se, doesn't mean a lot if you feel ok. If you feel tired, run down, lacking in libido that's different.

Is it common for 30 years olds to be on TRT as prescribed by a doc? No. Although it seems like it's becoming so. Stress, drugs (as in the ones you can 'enjoy'), over training and poor diet as well as potential issues with additives and toxins etc all seem to be having an effect.

No, at your age it is not uncommon unless your levels are really low and you are suffering from low testosterone symptoms.

What were your results? Do you have tests form past years to compare it?

Your doctor can be right or not... Only your blood work and you can answer that question.

Oh sorry... Uncommon no.
At your age it's not common.
Sorry for my mistake.

this is a complicated subject. at the end of the day it is your decision if you want to stick your ass with a needle weekly for the rest of your life

you shouldn't need TRT at your age unless you fucked yourself up from steroid use early in life or had some sort of medical condition

unfortunately, hypogonadism is an issue that effects millions of men... 30 is on the younger side for it to happen, yes, but its not impossible... just because its recommended does not mean you have to do it but it can be very dangerous to your health, especially as you age, to have extremely low testosterone levels

Testosterone levels of men are dropping at an alarming rate. It's due to our high stress lifestyles and all the estrogenic chemicals we are using in our foods, cleaning supplies etc.

Getting put on TRT at 30 is pretty young but it's not as uncommon as you think

It depends on the person. Some people abuse steroids from a young age so it isn't surprising. But some people do just end up with low test at a younger age than the past.

Top Bottom