Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trt

joe_d30

Bit confused, was after experiences that people have had opposed to theory, I been running for months now (Nov) starting with tren , mast, test then went esqtren, then pre mixed tren,test,mast and now on to sust 250, I am doing around 750mg every 7 days, by me being on this long I've read that my natraul test may never come back, my plan was to taper off but that's not going to well as I can't help myself when I am loading up! So my questions are, if I go trt do I still carry out the pct or will the synthetic test stop the test boosters working? Also if I do try to go clean, and I follow the protocol I won't know if my natural test levels will return until it's to late? Maybe I am reading this wrong, also another thing is I am from U.K. So I don't know if I can just go get my bloods checked,
Any info back is well received,
Joe

im in no doubt everyone can get his natural test back. just drop nandrolones like tren 8 weeks before and finish with something simple like low dose Test E or P which clears reliable and fast. then do a pct if you want.

any synthetic test will stop any test booster including pct from working.

Thanks for your responses so far, what would people say is a reasonable dose of trt, and is sust ok, I've switched to medical grade and it's working well.

200 is well over enough that's what in on from the doc right now.. And he's trying to have my levels at 900 but when my levels peek like a day or two after injection my levels are at around 1400-1500 so I would say 200-150mg a week. And I wouldn't do sust I would do something simple like test e or c. Cyp is what the doctors prescribe here in the states. And with those esters you only have to inject once a week unless your a syringe freak like some people and they like to pin twice a week which is pointless considering those esters have a half life of like 8-10 days or something like that..

im in no doubt everyone can get his natural test back. just drop nandrolones like tren 8 weeks before and finish with something simple like low dose Test E or P which clears reliable and fast. then do a pct if you want.

any synthetic test will stop any test booster including pct from working.

do some reading online on others experiences. you will see that teens that use steroids find that their T levels are in the tank in their 20's when they run bloods, so I assure you that not everyone gets their T back as you think.

the more you abuse steroids, and the younger you abuse steroids, the more likely you will be on TRT for life.

we have had some brave souls attempt to PCT after over a year on steroids. it doesn't go well believe me. your best bet is to cycle 12 weeks on and 16 weeks off. I've been doing that for a decade and still do not need TRT

Top Bottom