Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Triple stack sarms ....

Run the triple stack for 8-16 weeks before running a mini PCT.Ostarine 25mg/dayOstarine 25mg/dayYk11 10mg/day OR S4 50mg/dayAfter the triple stack, run a mini PCT. 4 weeks of the following:clomid at 25mg/daynolvadex at 20mg/dayHCGenerate ES at 5 capsules/dayn2guard at 3 capsules/daySARMS are minimally suppressive, there is no risk of aromatization (therefore no estrogen related side effects) and legal to use. You can get everything you need off sarms1.com, n2bm.com and ag-guys.com

Do 25 mgs of Ostarine (this is just the sweetspot), 10-20 mgs of Cardarine, and 25 mgs of YK11. A good cycle duration would be anywhere between 8 and 12 weeks. However, personally, I would recommend doing no less than 10 weeks for best results. As for the PCT, most people do well with just HCGenerate ES for PCT, so I am pretty sure that you will get recovered rather well on it.

Hey guys,

I liked what I read here and decided to put this plan int action, thanks for all the assistance Musk and Steve. the program started on Aug 2nd and its looking pretty good.

I recently got tasked with a "job" overseas for about a week and possibly won't be able to work out. Do you guys think I should still run the stack, or hold off until I come back and start over? I'd like to run it, but I don't want to waste the money if I can't get my lifts in.

Definitely curious on your opinions.

Thanks guys,

BD

Do 25 mgs of Ostarine (this is just the sweetspot), 10-20 mgs of Cardarine, and 25 mgs of YK11. A good cycle duration would be anywhere between 8 and 12 weeks. However, personally, I would recommend doing no less than 10 weeks for best results. As for the PCT, most people do well with just HCGenerate ES for PCT, so I am pretty sure that you will get recovered rather well on it.

Hey guys,

Hey man, curious on your opinion. I thought this stack sounded awesome and started it Aug 2nd, thanks for all the assistance Musk and Steve. It was looking pretty good until the following:

I recently got tasked with a "job" overseas for about a week and possibly won't be able to work out. Do you guys think I should still run the stack, or hold off until I come back and start over? I'd like to run it, but I don't want to waste the money if I can't get my lifts in.

Definitely curious on your thoughts as a moderator.

Thanks guys,

BD

Top Bottom