Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Triple H

masterpiece

Triple H

I was just wondering if anyone knows what that dude is on besides Test. cuz his figure and shape is amazing. I was thinking GH but who knows. I'd love to be that size with that low bodyfat. Thanks, Masterpiece

He is one jacked mofo, i think he put on about 30lbs with what looks like no sides, gyno, hair loss. But he does look as if his head has grown a bit, looks a little cromagnon(sp?).

Pretty impressive. Think he could hit up competetive BB'ing ?

BigMarc1 said:

Could he?? Hell yeah he could. Would he?? Hell no he would't. Pro bodybuilders on average make 1/500 of what he makes, and im being serious too. ;)

Mike P.T. said:

Could he?? Hell yeah he could. Would he?? Hell no he would't. Pro bodybuilders on average make 1/500 of what he makes, and im being serious too. ;)

You go that right....millions$$$$$$$$$$$

He did

If I'm not mistaking, I think he was a bodybuilder before he started wrestling. I'm not a big follower but, I believe I've heard that before. I work out with Maven, I'll ask him the next time I see him. He might know. I'd have to say GH, if you look at older pics of him, his head was not as caveman looking as it is now.

Re: Triple H

masterpiece said:
I was just wondering if anyone knows what that dude is on besides Test. cuz his figure and shape is amazing. I was thinking GH but who knows. I'd love to be that size with that low bodyfat. Thanks, Masterpiece
igf-1,insulin,hgh

BigMarc1 said:
He is one jacked mofo, i think he put on about 30lbs with what looks like no sides, gyno, hair loss. But he does look as if his head has grown a bit, looks a little cromagnon(sp?).

he does not have the legs to be a pro bb'er

Re: He did

supertech69 said:
If I'm not mistaking, I think he was a bodybuilder before he started wrestling. I'm not a big follower but, I believe I've heard that before. I work out with Maven, I'll ask him the next time I see him. He might know. I'd have to say GH, if you look at older pics of him, his head was not as caveman looking as it is now.
do you honestly think Maven would be someone HHH discusses gear use with?I'm sure only HHH and Stephanie know what he's using

I was refering to the fact of him bodybuilding, hell no someone as new as Maven would have no idea what the hell any of them are using. Maven doesn't even know for a fact I use & I've known him for a while.

I heard the Saints tried to sign HHH in the offseason but they couldnt find a helmet big enough to fit him.

Top Bottom