Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tricep injections...do you flex the tricep??

sicklydiesel

I been doing eod injections of fina in my bi;s but now im goin to do ed injections and i want to use my tri's also. I looked at 2thicks site and i cant tell if he's flexing, i also watched ulter tri injcection video and its looks like he is flexing the tricep...which is the proper method???

Last edited:
I inject in the Tri's and Bi's and I do not flex on either one...I flex the tri to get the place I want to inject and then I relax the muscle and inject..I talked to therealj (star on the injection vids lol) and he helped me a great deal with them

M18

so you mean you dont keep your arm straight when injecting the tri's? or you keep your arm straight but try to relax the tri??

Yeah I do the same. Flex to see where I wanna inject, then relax, swab it, and shoot away. But damn, I'm getting tired of ed injections, lol.

sicklydiesel said:
so you mean you dont keep your arm straight when injecting the tri's? or you keep your arm straight but try to relax the tri??

I keep it straight but relax the muscle

M18

Flex while shooting? Holy shit ouch. That'd probably hurt like a mother.

I do as the others suggested... arm straight, flex to find my spot... relax it... then stick. I ease the pin in nice and slow while doing bi or tri injections.

Just did an injection in each tri on lunch break today with my Fina.

Top Bottom