Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tribulus/AvenaSativa IS SUPPRESSIVE!!!

Here's my proof:

Throughout the months of June/July this past summer, I did an 8 week cycle. 350mg/week of Karachi Sustanon stacked with 50mg/ED of Winstrol-V IM. In August, I followed up with a PCT consisting of 3 weeks of HCG/Nolvadex. In September, I had my Test levels checked by my Doctor...

Testosterone: 8.0 (Normal Range 8.0 - 26.7nmol/L)

So, I figured I do some Clomid. 3 days into it, I bailed. The sides were too bad and I could not continue. I quickily aquired some Tribulus/AvenaSativa and loved it!!! The strength and hardness I experienced rivaled the gains I had mid-cycle. I continued the Herbs for two months... and remained strong and hard. I quickly became a proponent of Tribulus/AvenaSativa as an alternative to Clomid.

At the beginning of November, I had more tests done... the results FLOORED me.

Testosterone: 4.1 (Normal Range 8.0 - 26.7nmol/L)
FSH: 4.6 (Normal Range <7.0u/L)
LH: 3.3 (Normal Range <12.0u/L)
TSH: 1.07 (Normal Range 0.2 - 4.0nu/L)

I couldn't understand this. I told my Doctor that my real world results were not congruent with the lab's data. I still had a very impressive physique and my strength was a good as it was in the summer. However, I was mortified by those numbers and decided to drop the Tribulus/AvenaSativa and have another run at Clomid.

One week later... I watched my body literally deteriorate before my eyes. I went through the worse Testosterone crash I've ever experienced...
I've accumulated inches of adipose tissue around my waist/chest.
I've lost all of my hardness.
My strength decreased significantly.
I became very lethargic and moody.
No sex drive (my GF accused me of cheating on her!)

I've done PCT with Clomid a few times (before I started to get severe sides from it) and I realize that many of the aforementoned symptoms are merely garden-variety side effects of Clomid. BUT HOLD ON!!! Whenever I've done Clomid before... my physique looked and felt amazing. Like ready-for-the-stage-amazing.

I fucking look like I'm in the fifth fucking grade right now.

Last edited:
I think all herbal concoctions are BS. I fell into this crap a while back, and I wish I had never spent a cent on any of it...

SCOTTY-TWO-HOTTY said:
Andy,
Bro... I've been on Clomid for over a week at 100mg/ED. This Test-crash I'm in isn't stopping for SHIT!

8 weeks at 100mg per day will raise your test levels guaranteed - try to tough it out. The herbal stuff works good for popping wood the day after taking it, but I hardly see the results as being comparable to clomid's.

yeah right, if it did not work for you does not mean it is supressive.

who knows how your body reacts to steroids. it is YOU and not herbal stuff.

Transporter said:
it is YOU and not herbal stuff.

Quit talking out of your ass.

Its "me"?

Tribulus/AvenaSativa has been reported by members on this board as being a replacement for Clomid. Its pure conjecture for fuck sake... especially if no one (including YOU) can back it up with lab results.

The numbers on those values don't lie.

Last edited:
What the fuck?

Let me get this straight...

You said the Clomid made you feel like shit and killed your libido.

You took the avena and got your libido back. (But T levels were lower)

You went back on he Clomid and lost all your strength.

And everybody is telling you to take more CLomid?

WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!?!?!

Seem to me the Clomid sucks and the herbs were working bro.

But your T went down, right?

There are plenty of reasons for that. T fluctuates quite a bit from day to day, even throughout the day. It also isn't the result of the moment. It could have been the delayed reaction to the Clomid.

Dude, listen to me. No...better yet, listen to your body. This is a no brainer. I will never understand how people can not give up on the brainwashed notion that Clomid is so great. For a lot of people it sucks ass.

And by the way, next time, just use the avena with Muara Puama. Tribulus in high dosages can raise e and that may have had something to do with the numbers as well. Don'r discard everything because you did one thing wrong. And for god's sakes don't take clomid if it makes you feel like shit!!!

Top Bottom