Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trib w/Juice?

marvelous54

Will taking Trib while on help keep the jewels active?

I have to agree with galaxy, clomid or HCG would
work A LOT better. Because you are dealing with such a health-sensitive subject, PM me, and I will give you my other email and will help you with any
questions.(only if you want to) Downregulation of HPTA can be devistating.
Not so much during the cycle, but AFTER the cycle.

marvelous54 said:
Will taking Trib while on help keep the jewels active?
A number of people have recommended mid-cycle HCG protocols, but my HRT doc just keeps my test doses relatively light (like 250-450 mg/week for 8-10 weeks) and I don't get shut down hard. Ten days after my last shot, he has me do 1,000 units of HCG for 10 days in a row and I start right back up.

And yeah, that does sound high for HRT, but I love my doc!

mrplunkey said:
A number of people have recommended mid-cycle HCG protocols, but my HRT doc just keeps my test doses relatively light (like 250-450 mg/week for 8-10 weeks) and I don't get shut down hard. Ten days after my last shot, he has me do 1,000 units of HCG for 10 days in a row and I start right back up.

And yeah, that does sound high for HRT, but I love my doc!

I want your doctor.

I'm going to take Trib for a month before my next blood/testosterone test so (for me) I can put this issue to rest for myself anyway.

that will be in about 6 weeks.

heavy_duty said:
I'm going to take Trib for a month before my next blood/testosterone test so (for me) I can put this issue to rest for myself anyway.

that will be in about 6 weeks.

just remember testosterone levels can change daily, and by time of the day and other factors.

i have had readings from 856ng/dl(when i was 19) , 620ng/dl(approx, that reading was from 4 years ago), and recently 709ng/dl.

i had one other in the hypogonadal range.

galaxy said:
I want your doctor.
www.antiaginggroup.com -- my contact is Jeramy Edwards and the doc is Glen Johnstone

They are crazy expensive, require lots of physicals and blood tests, and will be up your ass with phone calls every week while you cycle.

Those things aside, you tell them what you want and it happens.

P.S. THIS ISN'T A SOURCE POST :) It's a 100% legitimate company that provides 100% legal, prescription-based HRT therapies.

Top Bottom